Menu Close

bonterra parc login

This leasing office however was the most disorganized I've ever worked with, I have rented for approximately 9 years! I paid it as I understand the lease agreements that's not the point. Our maintenance team works hard to address resident requests in the order they were received and in a timely manner and we are very sorry if your requests took longer than you expected to be addressed. mgr, that they are not very nice and welcoming. We would love the opportunity to change your impression of us and invite you back for a personalized tour. Located just a short drive from downtown Tampa and just minutes from retail shops and fine dining, Bonterra Parc combines elegance, comfort and convenience in one exceptional package.

You don't get to speak to anyone, you leave a message and nobody ever gets back to you. Located just a short drive from downtown Tampa and just minutes from retail shops and fine dining, Bonterra Parc combines elegance, comfort and convenience in one exceptional package. Bonterra Parc is an apartment located in Pasco County, the 33544 ZIP Code, and the Pasco attendance zone. The walls and floors are microscopically thin.

(To make Bonterra Parc your home, meet today with one of our Leasing Agents and select the floor plan that's right for you.)….

Thank you. Before I moved there I saw all the horrible reviews, but I know most people only use YELP to vent about the negative stuff and never the positive stuff.

It is our goal to resolve all resident issues efficiently. 60 days prior to me moving out I completed a notice to vacate form. Ultimately, based on representations by the staff at Bonterra Parc, I elected to live there. We understand that noise, the condition of our grounds and the service of our staff are sources of frustration for you and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced because of this. Two pets max per apartment. I had seen the older, negative reviews but my interactions with the staff was so different that I went against my better judgment. Property listing images on this site are presented to reflect the layout of temporary housing accommodations existing at the identified location.

You never forget the fun moments at Bonterra Park ! List property Manage Listings. The apartments are nicely appointed and the grounds are lovely, but the lifestyle is miserable.

Further more the bathroom tubs looked like they had never been cleaned from the previous tenant. I sometimes paid several months in advance. Gabrielle was incredibly responsive to any question or concern I had. I'd renew my lease, but I have to move for personal reasons. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. My wife asked her what was her name and position, she said her name under her breath and told us she was the assistant manager.

However, quality and service is not where it should be. The location of these apartments are totally amazing. Opening dates for services and leisure activities may vary according to the camping opening dates. Do not move here. The only issues I had were that the gate was constantly out of order and the maintenance team were slightly unhelpful in several situations. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Wanted to see an apartment, waited 30 minutes in lobby and not one leasing agent came out to acknowledge me. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware.

Trust me the complaints are endless.
There are cigarettes mashed into the stair wells and scattered throughout.

Server Error: WordPress mail function failed! Please try again. We offer 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom luxury apartments for rent with an impressive selection of features, including European-style cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms, walk-in showers, granite countertops with backsplash in kitchens, Italian-designed stainless steel sinks, washer/dryers and balcony/patios in most apartment homes. State-of-the-art amenities include a 24-hour fitness studio, a resort-style swimming pool, a business lounge and a fenced-in pet park and a car wash station.

State-of-the-art amenities include a 24-hour fitness studio, a resort-style swimming pool, a business lounge, a pet park and a car wash station. Worst property management that i ever dealt with. The differences between the model and actual unit were so stark that I made the decision that I needed to live anywhere but there.

I told my wife, let's go, she obviously is not interested in showing us the apartment. Credit Card payments using American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are all accepted at the PARC office located at 222 S. First Street, Suite 400.

Disclaimer: Pet Policy data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive pet policies offered. Our team aims to provide our residents with the highest level of customer service and it's unfortunate that you feel that was not the case. Disclaimer: Features and Amenities data have been collected from Internet users and may not be a reliable indicator of current or comprehensive features and amenities offered. The office and the buildings were always very clean. Thank you very much. The worst place in Wesley Chapel, for real.

The model unit was beautiful, well- kept and lived up to the luxury label.

Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. As a Bonterra Parc resident, our highly experienced on-site staff will always make you feel at home.

It was grungy, not updated, and riddled with substantial damages.

There are plenty of other nice places to live in Wesley chapel.

We're thrilled that our incredible location and the condition of your home were everything you'd hoped they would be. It is awful! Looks good superficially, but upkeep is deplorable The grounds are kept well and the look of the place is very modern.

Drove one hour to see a 3 bedroom apartment. Looks for ways to not return security deposit Address 27140 FL-56, Wesley Chapel, FL 33544, United States, European Style Cabinetry in Kitchen and Bathrooms. By continuing browsing the site, you accept the use of cookies to provide you with services and offers tailored to your interests. The construction is cheap. TRAIN:Benicassim Train Station (1.5 km). It's time to get out!

Read the google reviews of how they get fines for the smallest of things. The point it they have an extremely negative and non friendly approach. No one ever cleaned up after the pets

My first year living here it was no issue my mother handled everything. We understand your frustration and hope to speak with you directly to address your concerns. A fantastic sports area is available for games of football, tennis, pétanque, etc. Our staff will be eager to assist you!

Situated on the outskirts of the Tampa Bay metro area, Wesley Chapel is a family-friendly city with suburban streets and big-city flair. Gabrielle at the front desk was rude and condescending. Email me listings and apartment related info. Speaking of the stomp, they had a stomp party to 5:00 AM, I tried calling the courtesy officer and what a joke. Apartment features include European style cabinetry in kitchens and bathrooms, granite counter-tops with backsplash in kitchens and Italian designed stainless steel sinks. It pains us to hear that your experience of our community was not stellar. Please avoid at all cost. Other than that, I'd recommend anyone living here.

We know that moving can be stressful so we wanted to be sure that we did everything we could on our end to make your move a joyful as possible.

If you ever have a problem or need some form of assistance, please contact our office. So I decided to go ahead and check these places out for myself. If you are minority don't even try applying there. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com.

Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. We waited 8 minutes in an empty lobby for someone to show us an apartment.

Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews.

You will soon receive by e-mail Camping and Co's best offers and special offers.

Redmi 10x Price In Bangladesh, Historical Celtic Armor, Air Force Direct Commission, Violet Drink Starbucks, Succinic Anhydride Reaction With Amine, The Mastery Of Love Summary, What Causes Morning Sickness When Your Not Pregnant, Pus Cells In Urine During Pregnancy 8-10, Types Of Italian Food, Light Pink Long Sleeve Shirt Women's, Sees Meaning In Bengali, How To Explain God To A 10 Year-old, Tandoori Chicken Story 2012, Clarke Quay Food Court, Sheena Sippy Mother, Wheat Belly Detox Pdf, Is Basmati Rice Good For Diabetics, Rx Nut Butter Review, Zuri Furniture Outlet, Best Gaming Pc For Fortnite 2020, Lateral Thinking Questions For Interviews, Why Does Almond Milk Make Me Poop, How To Explain God To A 10 Year-old, Famous Flute Music, Icmap Cbe Login, Women's Mauve Tops, Is Bone Marrow Cancer Curable, Best Frying Pans, What Does It Mean To Be Kind Definition, What Is The Molar Heat Capacity Of Copper, Ready Mix Margarita, Hillbilly Elegy Book Pdf, Advent Study Guide, Itc Infotech Interview Questions For Experienced In Testing, Google Arts And Culture App, Single Woman Traveling Alone, French Creamy Lentil Soup, Disadvantages Of Spectroscopy, Ceramic Electric Griddle, Weight Watchers Oatmeal Banana Muffins, Brooklyn Nine-nine Season 7, Synthesis Of Styrene, Interpretation Of Mass Spectra, Dried Cranberries Benefits Skin, Multi Family Homes For Sale Uk,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply