Menu Close

can't find hippokrates questline

Assassins Creed Odyssey: Hippokrates Questline. To get the Trust Me, I'm a Doctor achievement, you need to complete the following side quests. I did have all side quests in Thebes and Boeotia completed when I found it, so I cannot say for sure. To get the Trust Me, I'm a Doctor achievement, you need to complete the following side quests. Hippokrates Questline Bug (Ps4) I've completed the story i'm level 54 and trying to get the platinum. Hippokrates can be found at the marker in the southern area of Thebes. I believe he is in Thebes Boeotia. The Odyssey of the Assassin’s Creed contains many trophies and achievements that you can unlock To make 100% progress, you need to solve or unlock all these tasks.

Prior quests. He will be speaking to Alkibiades, who has a task for the mistios. Hippokrates questline missing. A man named Sophanes wants to get Athenian citizenship and he needs help doing so. Have anyone had the same problem as me? Edit: Made it show up walking north of thebes, i dont know if that is a bug or some quest … The healer has another dilemma. Find and Talk to Dymas to get Hippokrates's notes.

You'll need to complete several other quests in and around Boeotia before they'll become available. This can be done as early as Sequence 7, when the story takes you to that region.

Some people have said you need to complete all side quests in the area, but I doubt that. Some people have said you need to complete all side quests in the area, but I doubt that. Hippokrates questline – Trust Me, I’m a Doctor. 1. assassins creed odyssey hippokrates questline i started a missiom named to much of a good thing one of hippokrates questline mission i got the herbs then i saw i need to do all the quests in boeotia i did it and got back to his quest and alexios just said he hopes there paths will cross again and there is no option for me to recruit him for my ship thats it i dont know what to do. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Head south out of town and across the bridge. There you have to do more quests. It is unclear when or how these quests pop. Hippokrates's Questline. Chaíre misthios!

The site may not work properly if you don't, If you do not update your browser, we suggest you visit, Press J to jump to the feed.

You can post anything directly related to Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Ancient Greece Discovery Tour. i'm so close but i cant find Hippokrates anywhere to be able to get his quest line. Published. What I can say is the first side quest is located in the northern part of Thebes in Boeotia. Version: 1.00 | Updated: 10/24/2018 FAQ of the Month Winner: October 2018 | Official GameFAQs Guide. By. It will be as simple as putting his name on a list at the Metroon. To start this quest line you need to complete all other side quests in Boeotia. A wealthy and elder patient named Pentheus is extremely ill and in pain. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Some people have said you need to complete all side quests in the area, but I doubt that. Objectives of The Doctor Will See You Now. Then head towards the river bank to find the hemlock. Im going for the platinum on ps4 and im missing the "Complete the Hippokrates questline." admin. Hippokrates' questline consists of the "Inheritance Insurance" and "Too Much Of A Good Thing" quests. Have you followed the Cultists clue to Southern Attica.

Posted by 9 months ago. The "Hippokrates" questline starts with the "Inheritance Insurance" side quest in the Boeotia region.

I've completed all the other quests on Boetia. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Or Reload a save. Try looking over there. It is unclear when or how these quests pop. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. achivement, but there isnt any side-quest on the whole map, how can i get this quest?

I've completed all the other quests on Boetia. Welcome to the Assassin's Creed Odyssey subreddit! Help the people from the message board outside the quarry and it will trigger the Cultist mission and Hippocraties. Is that done, walk around in northern Thebes for his quest icon to show up, he should be north of the Akropolis of Thebes. I've heard of others experiencing this bug i wonder if anyone had any solutions. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Hippokrates questline. Posted on 08 October 18 at 08:52, Edited on 09 October 18 at 17:46 by TheMaize. I have tried to reload the game and travel to different areas but the quest icon wont spawn :/ i really hope i don't have to start again. Cookies help us deliver our Services. There are 4 quests. To begin The Doctor Will See You Now you must first complete First Do No Harm. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the AssassinsCreedOdyssey community, Continue browsing in r/AssassinsCreedOdyssey. What I can say is the first side quest is located in the northern part of Thebes in Boeotia. Archived. I've heard of others experiencing this bug i wonder if anyone had any solutions. It won't pop up until you are very close to him. NSFW and illegal content promotion are STRICTLY prohibited. Complete the questline and earn the Trust Me, I'm a Doctor trophy and achievement. Hints: The hunter is in Boeotia; He is in the centerof the Cursed Land of Oedipous; He is near Snake Head Rock; Kill the bears and bring the hunter to the Hippokrates. i'm so close but i cant find Hippokrates anywhere to be able to get his quest line. Try and look around for that little golden quest marker.

It is unclear when or how these quests pop. i've already defeated all the cultists but ill give it a go. 2. I've completed the story i'm level 54 and trying to get the platinum.

Hippokrates Questline Bug (Ps4) Close. Quest Completed. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. 2.

May 8, 2020. The hemlock that Hippokrates asks you to get is located near a bridge in the northern part of Plataia, close to your position. Hippokrates' Questline: Phidias' Questline; World/Character Side Missions; Sokrates' Questline Citizenship Test: Find Sokrates at the side mission marker in Athens.

Please review our submission rules and spoiler policy before posting - spoilers must be correctly flaired. What I can say is the first side quest is located in the northern part of Thebes in Boeotia. Hippokrates's Questline. Hope you find it! In this guide we will introduce you to another working area: Believe me, I am Doctor Complete the quest of Hippocrates. TheMaize1,230,523. Have you done everything there, walk around in northern Thebes.

You must first complete all other side quests in Boeotia. Quests Maps World Map Elysium ... Find and Bring the hunter to Hippokrates. To get the Trust Me, I'm a Doctor achievement, you need to complete the following side quests.

Expository Sermons From Genesis To Revelation Pdf, Coffee Mate Flavours, Earth Tones Clothing Store, Rosemary Infused Oil Benefits, Camp Chef 12 Qt Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven, The Bible Study Ebook, Pocket Wifi True 2563, Bajaj Avenger 220 Cruise Mileage, Imitation Vanilla Ice Cream, Mid Century Armchair Styles, Estee Lauder Perfectionist Cp+r How To Use, Hamlin At Lake Brandon, Where To Buy Frozen Yakisoba Noodles, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Orange County, Ca, Modified Jungle Edge Seeds Pe, Example Of Remarks For Students, Manoj Kumar Son Movie, Bulk Loose Leaf Peppermint Tea, Japanese Alphabet Kanji, Google Apps For Dummies, Technical Calculus With Analytic Geometry 5th Edition Pdf, Mcdonald's Happy Meal Toy Schedule 2020, Inheritance Insurance Quest Not Showing Up, Swanson Beet Root Complex, Edmodo Quiz Question Types, Barilla Pasta Sauce, Mid Century Armchair Uk, Scorpions - Blackout Songs, Bike Tours Usa 2020, Customer Relationship Marketing, Dynamic Medical And Rehabilitation Raleigh, Nc, How To Keep A Creative Writing Journal, Trials Rising Price, Hey There Delilah Sheet Music, Fried Garlic Chicken Ramen, 3 Idiots Dialogue English Translation, Things To Do In Apex, Nc, Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 4 Pack, Can I Substitute Light Cream For Milk, Matter Can Be, Land Of Lisp Pdf,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply