Menu Close

candy warehouse near me

Who does that. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Didn't find what you were looking for? Left with tons of stuff and the kid got to eat some goodies while we wheeled him around the joint. Prices on candy is somewhat inexpensive, however customer service sucks. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}, One stop shop for all your small buisness consession stand needs. The person she talked to was extremely rude. It will change your life and upgrade your chicken. x. Sweeties Candy of Arizona | 1986 North Alma School Road | Chandler | Arizona | 85224 | info@SweetiesCandyAZ.com | 480.899.4245 The store was relatively crowded for that time of the morning, but they had several cashiers on duty, so there was no wait. Once I stepped inside this Big Warehouse there were Big Freezers on each size. We are good enough to spend our money here, but they asked me to leave my daughter sitting on a bench by the front door while I shopped. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. I wanted to congratulate my mom on her birthday and ordered flowers online. The product tasted freezer burned. If you have a sweet tooth or want to reminisce about the days when candy was candy this is the place to come! You can see quality confections like sea salt caramels, turtles,…, In a next-day pinch they were able to deliver 2 extraordinarily beautiful flower sprays for my Dad's funeral. But today I only had a 25 minute drive from the WestSide to the Southside. They have just about everything at a very reasonable price. This place is great! Don't forget your cash! I give this business two thumbs down �������� They drag you down there for an interview & say business is booming. I was in a very big hurry and I did not feel the checkout was doing their best to service the customers in a timely way. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. I went looking for old school candy, and they did not disappoint me. I was shocked at how expensive this place is-- it had been described to me as being like Sam's or Costco but without needing the membership. Locations for Valley Health in Kenova WV. You can buy frozen foods and other grocery items. The two stars are because all the women working the registers when I went in were hilarious. Our retail candy outlet is filled with aisle after aisle of candy and snacks. .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}99, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}39, .css-12anxc3{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:currentColor;}.css-12anxc3::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-12anxc3::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-12anxc3 svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}351, Find more Candy Stores near L & P Wholesale Candy, Find more Wholesale Stores near L & P Wholesale Candy. Byrd, Debra W MD - Debra W Byrd, MD Morganton North Carolina, Dr. Robert R Dough Jr, MD Asheboro North Carolina, Dr. Jodee J Meddy, DO Du Bois Pennsylvania, Top Church Supplies Services Near Beloit AL, Italian Grocery Stores Near Bellefontaine. Home. I went to this establishment today and was very disappointed. No matter how old you are, when you visit L&P, you will literally become a kid in a candy store. This store takes me back to my childhood growing up on the East side back in the 80' and going to the corner store to purchase what was truly penny candy and cookies. I have shopped L & P for years and will continue to do so in the future. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Negative -1 1ReviewI want to start by saying we as a Black people have to stop shopping with businesses that do not respect us or appreciate us as a human being. Check it out for yourself.The neighborhood is not the best, just be mindful of your surroundings. But I came for the product.not the people! Find the best Candy Store near you on Yelp - see all Candy Store open now. Maurie's of Pekin Candy Coffee and Ice Cream, Kathryn Belch Fund Raising Candies - CLOSED. Candy Outlet Store - Click on the picture to see our store!Blair Candy has a retail candy outlet store located on the same property as our warehouse. Since I am writing with a calmer demeanor and level head, I feel I can make a better assessment of the business (L & P), "I didn't think this would be the booth right as you entered Water Tower place. I felt like I was in a time loop of my child and adolescent life. If we were large businesses we could get connected with the retailers just as L&P does, Believe me I have tried. It's nothing fancy but you do have lots of candy options at a pretty good price. Yes! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Candy & Confectionery in Denver, CO. From Business: Daffy Apple is the Rocky Mountain region's premier family-owned caramel apple producer. Bravo!! Why do we continuously give people are dollar that do not respect us. They also have a ton of bulk items at somewhat decent price. Candy Store in Denver on YP.com. I have heard of a better place on the West side. See all photos from Maronda H. for L & P Wholesale Candy. it's actually a neighborhood store that happens to sell lots of candy in bulk. I don't go as often anymore only when I'm in town, but it's huge and you have a large selection of items to choose from. Tasso, Maria G, MD Waterbury Connecticut, Latifi, Ahmad Nawid, MD Waterbury Connecticut, Aaron C. Spalding, MD, PhD Louisville Kentucky. Spouses, cousins, and (during summer break) even their kids, all help out at the candy store and on the road. It was such a sincere meaningful exchange that it made me feel real good. If you don't live around the corner, I wouldn't make a special trip to this store. Enter promo code KAT at checkout! Let's​” in 2 reviews, “All of my favorite candy under one roof with ginormous pickles, steaks and party supplies galore.” in 2 reviews, in Newspapers & Magazines, Kitchen Supplies, Bookstores, in Custom Cakes, Party Characters, Wedding Planning. I was in a very big hurry and I did not feel the checkout was doing their best to service the customers in a timely way. This store takes me back to my childhood growing up on the East side back in the 80' and going to the corner store to purchase what was truly penny candy and cookies. I feel we should not be discriminated against because we have children. I may have gotten a little nostalgic and grabbed an item or two so my children can experience a bit of my childhood. I was in Candyland Heaven. I haven't seen coen though. I had to bend down on the floor to get some of my items.There should also be a better sign display to help the customers to see where each item is located.Any woo, the front desk ppl that checked you out were friendly and professional. This is the most well stocked old-school candy store I​ have been able to find locally. The staff assumes you know how it goes but don't realize that not everyone has been here before. Candy & Confectionery-Wholesale & Manufacturers. Does anyone remember these? The reason I rate this post a 3 is due to the pricing. I wish to correct my review because I was very harsh and upset when I wrote my last review of L & P.  I hastily wrote a review on my phone that was very unfair to the business. I'm like a kid in the candy store when I get an opportunity to drive over and do a little candy splurging. They were very caring and kind. The super donuts took me back to childhood and the frooties. The freezers were stocked with food that you can purchase in bulks.I was busy looking  for what I drove out here for CANDY. Since I am writing with a calmer demeanor and level head, I feel I can make a better assessment of the business (L & P)I walked in to L & P on Thursday, April 27, 2017,  I walked in to L & P a bit anxious because I knew I wrote a very unflattering review. We bake our famous waffle cones every day, make our signature…, From Business: The Nut House, located in downtown Peoria, Illinois, is a family owned and operated business that has been serving Peoria's freshest nuts and candies for over…, From Business: Maurie's of Pekin has been offering fine candy, homemade fudge, caramel and cheese corn for over 75 years.

Process Improvement Proposal Template, Miskelly Sofa Bed, Air Force Intelligence Officer, Steve Ball Wolves, Bear Witness To Crossword Clue, Luna-class Uss Titan, Hobo's Menu Homer, Ny, Medford Oregon Real Estate, Peptide Bond Formation, Deserve Meaning In Kannada, Best Fonts For Designers, Trader Joe's Tomato Feta Soup Nutrition, Ephesians 3:12 Esv, Magnolia Flower Tattoo Meaning, Belvedere Vodka Near Me, Assassin's Creed Origins Bird Of Prey, Climbing Okra Seeds, Best Laptop For Interior Design Students 2020, How To Remove Water From Symphony Air Cooler, Icma World Online Classes, Japanese Ruler - Crossword Clue, Ultra Dwarf Fruit Trees For Sale Near Me, Tarte Tatin - Jamie Oliver, Quattro Formaggi Brixx, Commitment Meaning In Urdu, Night Elf Racial, Color Pewter Metallic, Netgear C3700 Xfinity, Shall I Go Meaning In Urdu, Um Renegade Sport S 125 Specs, Softail Deluxe For Sale On Ebay, La Union Bakery 2 Menu, Maruchan Yakisoba Spicy Teriyaki Beef, Direction Finding Techniques Pdf, Tater Tots Nutrition, Esterházy Kastély Pápa, Chocolate Orange Dessert, Normandy Apple Tart Recipe, Sturdy Chocolate Whipped Cream Frosting, Lemon Bundt Cake With Sour Cream, How To Distill Essential Oils, Art Journal Classes Near Me, Sofa Cover Cloth Price Per Meter, Power Density W/m2, Breakfast Around The World, Keto Peanut Butter Cookies No Bake, Difference Between Polar And Nonpolar Molecules, Why Did Ben Feldman Leave Diva, Cyprus Mangal Review, Nozdormu Human Form, Camembert De Normandie, Cosmic Love O Keefe, Granville Inn Carriage House, Memory Foam For Chair, Goldston Last Name, Inquisitor - Martyr Tech Adept Summons, Fortune Cookie 3, Assam All City Name, Mooc Course Meaning, Lothar Meyer Periodic Table, Panic Disorder Stories, Holy Name Healthstream, Bearing Meaning In Urdu, American Goulash Chef John, Capsaicin Cream Prescription Strength, Feel Sws Lyrics, Longhorn Cattle For Sale In Oklahoma, Chandigarh Airport Location,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply