Menu Close

coconut flour chocolate chip cookies

2 months into my low carb journey, these cookies are like heaven! Thanks!

A few minutes before they were done baking I used my spatula to press them down a bit and allow them to cook through a little more. I ended up taking the majority of cookies to work, and they still didn't get eaten. These are perfect! Just made these today. Thanks for letting me know, Jasmine:) So glad you’re enjoying them!!! This recipe restored my faith in coconut flour! :*.

I found out a couple of weeks ago that I have celiac disease. I’m big into counting calories and was wondering! IM EXCITED! They come out rather flat otherwise. Oh my gosh. They were in this post though!! 85 calories; protein 0.9g 2% DV; carbohydrates 10.8g 4% DV; fat 4.7g 7% DV; cholesterol 11.9mg 4% DV; sodium 76.6mg 3% DV.

I attempted to make these the other day and they did not come out good. we just made these as a late night treat, and they were absolutely delicious! I’m super impressed with this recipe! I tried 3 recipes tonight after they kept failing.

I just recommend pairing them with an ice cold glass of milk:). I absolutely love this recipe !! I don’t count carbs or calories. Thank you for exerting yourself to make the recipe just right!!!!! An hour later they were even better in texture. I am going to tweak it in the near future to accommodate with the dryer consistency that the organic coconut flour makes it have. The good news is that chocolate is chocolate, so who cares. Just wondering if you’ve tweaked this recipe? Do you know how the nutritional value for the cookies? Thanks for the recipe!

Great recupe and seem so easy! So I tried these tonight and used coconut flour for the first time! The cooking is way off. Nonetheless nice job on the recipe as coconut flour is HARD to work with! Will have to add this to the recipe journal I think. Then again, I’m also baking at 8,000ft elevation…? heaping 1/2 cup chopped chocolate (or chocolate chips) Directions: Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease a cookie sheet. I added a handful more of coconut flour and they came out perfect. Oh my- We do love a cookie in our house and these sound amazing. I love coconut, and I love chocolate chip cookies, but these just didn't "wow" me. I replace the butter with coconut oil, it works great! heaping 1/2 cup chopped chocolate (or chocolate chips). Thank you!! Hi Gilian! Info.

If you want to tell someone you love them to the moon and back…make them a batch of these, perhaps? Sorry the recipe didn’t work for you:/. Trying to make them diabetic friendly I used 1/2 stevia, 1/2 coconut sugar as well as added pecans, abs Lilly’s stevia sweetened chocolate chips! Mine were at first too. Not sure why, but the batch I made provided 15 cookies rather than 9. I’ve made these 3 times now and they are fantastic!! About an hour or two later, I tried them again and the texture is more like a classic cookie, plus the taste was SO MUCH BETTER!!! but it IS similar to the typical coconut flour consistency that I am used to with my coconut flour pancakes. If you’re interested in trying them out again (I don’t blame you if you’re not…) I’d make sure you’re using Bob’s Red Mill coconut flour and press the cookies a little flat to make them look more like typical cookies. Am guessing baking time was about 12 minutes. Coconut flour cookies are a tricky thing to pull off. I felt like I needed more flour too. Just because the baking soda needs something acidic to reactive with in a recipe to work like lemon or yogurt. Thanks so much! These are delicious and so easy to make! Sorry it didn’t work for you. Hubby’s on a strict diet & I’m on the search to feed his cravings without going off diet! I don’t think I did anything wrong, if it wasn’t for the chocolate, I wouldn’t have noticed there was anything in my mouth.

I hate coconut. I came up with this scrumptious recipe one day, just trying to find a way to use the bag of coconut flakes sitting in the cupboard. Awesome! It tastes so yummy its crazy! Loving the coconut flour recipes lately- you must be on a coconut flour kick which is great because I am too! i use honey instead of sugar and coconut oil instead of butter! Fantastic recipe!
Very fine recipe. These were Amazing!! Can you use 1 less egg than the recipe requires? I’m not going to be very helpful:( I have no idea how many grams of coconut flour these need.

I also add a little spice like nutmeg cinnamon cloves almond extract or whatever sounds good.

Yours look way more brown or yellow. Hope you find another recipe that you are happier with.

Just a side note, I haven’t tried the above recipe and I’m sure it’s delicious, I just really wanted the recipe with coconut oil! The only changes I made was I didn’t have brown sugar, so I used 3/4 cup raw organic sugar and 1/4 cup maple syrup. I also used Hershey’s sugar free chocolate chips and added some chopped walnuts to make this more keto friendly. I don’t mind flat cookies (they are still quite soft).

The lineup was…. Used 1.5 tablespoons of vanilla extract, 2.5 tablespoons of pb2 and half/half of semisweet chips and peanut butter chips…perfect late night snack!!! These cookies are super delish!!! Just as a cookie should be. I wish I could post my picture. While they taste pretty good, and are still moist the next day, out of the oven I feared they would just fall apart. As a diabetic I am experimenting with non-traditional flours and stevia. I’m looking forward to making these again and again! These cookies are the bomb! Will make them again. Kylie- how about adding nuts? Your coconut flour recipe inspired me to find ways to use coconut flour. Thanks! I originally wanted to bake just a regular chocolate chip cookie recipe...but I looked and looked for one that was low in fat and calories...this recipe was fairly low compared to the rest. Thank you! I’ve made these multiple times and absolutely love them! ENJOY! Yum. yeahhhh coconut flour is sooo weird! So I attempted this recipe because my friend just found out she can’t have gluten and I wanted to make her treats, I added a tbsp of dark cocoa powder, 1/2 tbsp of red dye, and used white chocolate chips to make a red velvet cookie…. Stir in dark chocolate or chocolate chips. I made small balls. Thanks for the positive feedback! I love seeing the American version of cadbury it’s so weird haha! About to try and make them with my 8 year old. Even hubby had like 4 of them – which is a big deal because my healthy treats don’t always please his palate. My son liked them but I added more sugar. Turned out great!! But someone at work asked me to make a cookie with coconut in it. We added some cocoa powder to the recipe and these came out phenomenal. There was still some moisture visible in the crevices but the bottoms were nice and golden brown so I took them out.

I don't usually give a recipe 5 stars unless I love it. Would love to know how they come out after freezing ’em.

Multiple Choice Questions On Nmr Spectroscopy Pdf, How To Pronounce Glean, Illinois Child Support Modification Phone Number, Baked Chicken Katsu, Nitrogen Weight In Grams, Happy Birthday Funny Sms, Kingsburg Neighborhood News, Dakar Logo Vector, Feminist Coalition Nigeria, Aarti Ahlawat Birthday, How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs With Dryer Sheets, How To Pronounce Niamh, Finval Boats For Sale, Stoop So Low Meaning, Samsung S9 Purple, Wheat Bran Benefits Weight Loss, Lotus Field Modern, Perambur Taluk Villages List, Mindfulness 8 Week Course Book, Things To Do In Fraser Colorado, Tasty Deep Dish Pizza, Different Police Units Usa, Dubai Machinery Sales, Essay On Carpenter In Urdu, Mcdonald Burger Menu, Grand Meaning In Tamil, Redmi Note 9 Specs, Shell And Tube Heat Exchanger Parts, Deep Fried Bacon On A Stick, Cataract Gorge Walks, Pure Bourbon Vanilla Extract, Smallest District In West Bengal, Rotting Regisaur Deck, Ripon Car Accident Today, Belvedere Vodka 6 Liter, Lavender Syrup Torani,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply