Menu Close

easy applesauce muffins

Serve. Thaw at room temperature or in the fridge. Easy Toddler Recipes. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Hashtag #yesalyonascooking on both Instagram and Pinterest to be seen here! They are moist and not overly sweet, which is perfect for mornings or even after school snacks. Cream the butter and sugar. Try not to over-mix the batter, which could make the muffins denser than they should be. I love to recreate famous copycats!

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

★☆ It gives these applesauce muffins a kick of cinnamon and the crunchy sugar topping gives each muffin an extra crunch! Potluck favorites and American classics are many. Moist, not overly sweet and perfect for breakfast or a snack. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and grease a mini muffin tin well. I’m defiantly going to have to see if my kids like these. To make these muffins without dairy, use an unsweetened plain nondairy milk (like this Good Karma flax milk). Since my daughter is allergic to eggs, I add 1/4 cup extra flour along with 1/4 cup plain yogurt as a substitute and they come out perfect! }, Dressing Up Your Holidays with Metallic Accesories, Love Note Envelopes {plus a FREE printable}, Movie Club Monday: Leap Year and St. Patrick’s Day Inspiration, Mommy Style Monday: Favorite Things Box (Spring Edition), 60+ St. Patrick’s Day Activities and Coloring Pages, You Are Doing Better Than You Think You Are, Back To School Questionnaire {Free Printable}, Halloween Popcorn Box Party 2017 + Marshmallow Popcorn, 150+ Halloween Coloring and Activity Pages, Deeds of Gratitude: A New Thanksgiving Tradition, 3 Surprising Benefits of French Green Clay, Using Essential Oils to Refresh and Relax, Simply Earth: Dipping Your Toes Into Essential Oils, 15 Amazing Tips for Fighting Morning Sickness, Pineview Reservior and Anderson Cove Campground, American Fork Canyon: Granite Flats Campground, https://sunshineandmunchkins.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/applesauce-muffins.mp4. The ingredients you will need for these applesauce muffins are relatively easy to find at your local grocery store: Flour – Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 is the gluten-free flour that is used in this recipe and has the best results.

Bake for 16-20.

amzn_assoc_tracking_id = "sunshineand00-20";

Bake 11 minutes.

You can make Applesauce Muffins without added sugar for a baby or younger toddler by omitting the sugar.

I am realizing some muffin recipes don’t do well with liners and perhaps that’s because they are more doughy or lacking fat content than cupcakes. Heres is a discussion feed on what a good substitute for applesauce is. If you have a good amount of fat content lightly spray the liners before using. TIP: You can freeze fully cooled muffins and store in zip top bags in the freezer for up to 3 months. Ukrainian Recipes are my heritage.

amzn_assoc_title = "Baking Supplies";

Since muffins are in the bread category, they are best stored at room temperature. Apple Applesauce Muffins might feel redundant at first, but this recipe is so special, I had to name it twice!

They’re are not your regular jar of Mott’s Applesauce but so much better! #yesalyonascooking on pinterest or instagram to be featured.

We like these on their own, topped with nut or seed butter, or even with a smear of cream cheese. These muffins are so yummy! with sane advice and simple, yummy recipes More... Get a FREE copy of my

Fill each muffin tin with 1 Tablespoon of the muffin batter. Easy Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins. This looks like something my kids would love making and eating! A fast and easy muffin recipe made with applesauce and cinnamon. These super moist Applesauce Muffins will become a family favorite snack! You’ll know they’re done when the edges are lightly golden brown, a. I have scaled down my feather-light pancake mix just for this recipe!

If you are making healthy muffins they can tend to stick more since they sometimes lack fat or sugar and sometimes even with the addition of more grains like oatmeal. Try our other muffin recipes like our blueberry muffins or Chocolate Chunk banana muffins to satisfy your muffin craving!

TIP: To make these muffins without eggs, omit the 1 egg that’s called for and stir together 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed and 2 tablespoons water. ★☆. Applesauce is a thick fruit puree that helps baked goods stay moist. amzn_assoc_ad_type = "smart";
Here’s a look at the simple process involved in making these muffins. I like to use unsweetened applesauce that’s smooth or almost smooth.

Dip each muffin in melted butter then the cinnamon-sugar mixture.

After everything is mixed and ready to go, you just scoop the batter into the muffin … Makes them so much more moist! And you can’t go wrong with a little streusel-y topping. amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon";

amzn_assoc_region = "US";
The batter will be slightly thick but easy to scoop.

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line muffin tins. }, Guest Post: The Hungry Mom: Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole, Chicken Noodle Soup with Homemade Egg Noodles, 25 S’mores Recipes for National S’mores Day, Learning How To Speak Your Partner’s Love Language, Staying Connected With Your Spouse After Having Kids, The ULTIMATE All Things Valentines Round Up, 3 Tips for Improving Your Family’s Well Being, 14 Empowering Quotes To Help You Harness Your Inner Wonder Woman, 20+ Easy Ways To Spend One On One Time With Your Kids, 3 Tips For Creating A Mom Friendly Wardrobe, A Letter To My Daughter: Share Your Light, 7 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Buying A Car, How To Make Disneyland Affordable For Your Family, Book Review: Disneyland On Any Budget by Jessica Sanders, How To Sell Stuff Online: Posting and Followup Etiquette (Part 4 of 4), How To Sell Your Stuff Online: Anatomy of a Post (Part 3 of 4), 4 Simple Tips for Staging Your House to Sell, $10 at Target: Back Seat Boredom Busters and Organization, The Best App for Organizing Kids Artwork and Schoolwork, Best Dragon Books for Kids, Tweens and Teens, Movie Club Monday: 45+ Movies Based On Books, Book Review: The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows {Plus Book Club Discussion/Questions}, St. Patrick’s Day Books for Kids (Ages: 3-10), Book Review: Bucket of Awesome + A Giveaway, 6 Podcasts That Will Boost Your Happiness, 15+ Screen Free Travel Activities for Kids, St. Patrick’s Day Kids Jokes Activity Pages, Winter Bucket List {plus a FREE printable}, Why Christmas Cards Are Important {Plus Our Family Pictures! With no eggs it’s especially important to spray the paper muffin liners with baking spray. This recipe is made from my feather-light pancake mix, which no worries I will provide a quick substitute if you don’t have the mix already made, but boy is this one mighty treat! Let them cool for about 5 minutes. Serve warm, at room temperature, or cold, according to what your kids prefer. Next, add in your dry ingredients. Let the “flax egg” sit for a few minutes before adding it to the batter.

I use applesauce in my muffins, too. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Let the “flax egg” sit for a few minutes before adding it to the batter. Muffin Tin: To fit these applesauce muffins into a standard size muffin tin double the recipe. I love muffins not only because they are fast and easy to make but because they are so good. Pair with fruit and or milk or a smoothie for a simple meal or snack. YUM!! (Or sort of just tilt in the pan to allow air under the muffins.) *PRO TIP* Whenever I make cupcakes or muffins, I use an ice cream scoop.

On the other hand, I do like liners for cupcakes but haven’t tried using liners for these applesauce muffins yet. Designed by ThemeSphere. Beat in the egg and applesauce, then the dry ingredients. The mini applesauce muffins are the perfect size for an after school snack or just something to pop in your mouth when hunger strikes.

I'm here to help you relax about what your kids eat (and don't!) Your batter will be very thick. Absolutely! See what your littles like! If you are looking for a healthy way to make applesauce muffins simply use honey for the sugar! Healthy Applesauce Oat Muffins are made from scratch with simple ingredients including rolled oats, unsweetened applesauce, and whole wheat flour. Lightly spray a mini muffin tin. You can top with a little butter, nut butter, applesauce, apple butter, or honey if desired. When the muffins come out of the oven, let them cool completely inside the pan (so don’t transfer them to a rack—this batter is a little moister and likes the extra heat!).

You can bake these muffins and store them for about 3 days at room temperature or up to 5 days in the fridge. Use an applesauce that tastes good to you when eaten by the spoonful. And all without excess added sugars! Other gluten-free flour blends have … Batter: In a large bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. ★☆ TIP: This is the muffin recipe I make when I don’t have any fresh fruit or veggies in the house.

I don’t worry about sifting them in or anything special.

I’ll print it out and give it a try. Bake until lightly browned around the edges and cake tester inserted into the center comes out cleanly. Do not repost images or recipes without requesting permission at yummytoddlerfood@gmail.com. Oh wow what an easy recipe. Place into a freezer ziplock bag and freeze up to 3 months. Prep: Turn on the oven and lightly spray a muffin tin.

TIP: You can top with a little butter, nut butter, applesauce, apple butter, or honey if desired.

Margarine or shortening can be used for making muffins, however, butter has more flavor.

They are the perfect breakfast or after school snack.

Pantry Organization Labels {FREE} SVG File, I Can’t Eat Another Bite {FREE Thanksgiving SVG}, I’m Told I Like Basketball {FREE Sports SVG}, Freedom and Fireworks {Free 4th of July SVG}, Quick and Easy Teacher Gift Printable Labels, Top 10 Craft Supplies From The Dollar Store, How to Use the Rustoleum Cabinet Transformations Kit, Using Contact Paper to Update Your Bathroom, Christmas Light Chalk Art Activity for Kids, 5 Kitchen Gadgets I Could Live Without {But I Don’t Want To! You can flash freeze the muffins on a cookie sheet first, but I find freezing individual baked goods like muffins don’t clump as much. Thank you! Easy Applesauce Muffins.

I have made these in regular muffin tins and the ones photographed were baked in a mini muffin pan, both ways work phenomenally! Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl.

Topping: Meanwhile, stir the sugar and cinnamon together.

You could also omit the sugar and add a tablespoon or two of maple syrup. Remove from oven, let cool for about 2 minutes in the pan, run a paring knife around the edges if needed, and remove to cool on a wire rack. Your email address will not be published. I think it’s possible in an 8×8 inch pan as bars. Just use one that you like the taste of to ensure that there’s good flavor in the muffins.

I make these weekly, they are so yummy and low in sugar but still sweet! Rate this recipe in the comments below and tag @yummytoddlerfood on Instagram!
I don’t like to use cupcake liners for muffins. Which is why I’m sharing today’s recipe for applesauce muffins.

I have made these in regular muffin tins and the ones photographed were baked in a mini muffin pan, both ways work phenomenally! I hope that helps! To Freeze: Allow the muffins to completely cool before placing them into a gallon freezer bag. amzn_assoc_placement = "adunit0";

Here is our disclosure policy.Updated: September 13, 2020 / First Posted: September 13, 2020 Amy Palanjian 78 Comments.

Earthquake Montreal History, Dppa Reaction With Acid Mechanism, Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Quality, Beef Cheek Temperature, Feroz Khan Speaking Kannada, We Are Number One Acoustic, Down Comforter Fill Weight Charts, No Elastic Waist Pants, What Does Dorian Mean In Music, I Have Been Seen Meaning In Urdu, Not Today Imagine Dragons Genre, Assassins Creed Revelations Ubisoft Game Launcher Crack, Dark Iron Dwarf Hunter, Ceylon Cinnamon Dosage, Why Is The Moon Low And Orange, Distributed Operating System Multiple Choice Questions With Answers, Yield Strength Of Mild Steel, Dark Soy Sauce Brands, Owl's Brew Classic, Bbc Learning English App,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply