Menu Close

homophone story pdf

Prepare separate cards with a homophone sentence on each one using examples from the book Turn cards with sentence face down on table Students play a match game by selecting two cards, player keeps the cards if the homophones match Illustrate Homophones- Pair students, give each pair a set of homophones, written on a card. endstream endobj 15 0 obj <>>>/EncryptMetadata false/Filter/Standard/Length 128/O(�DK"��}�h����������e qi�k\)3 �)/P -1340/R 4/StmF/StdCF/StrF/StdCF/U(�NG����\(���n��� )/V 4>> endobj 16 0 obj <> endobj 17 0 obj <> endobj 18 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]>>/Rotate 0/Type/Page>> endobj 19 0 obj <>stream you want to download you have to send your own contributions. <>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 9 0 R 12 0 R 13 0 R 14 0 R 15 0 R 16 0 R 17 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> 4 0 obj Familiarity with a word's parts of speech, definition or reading it in a context, will make it hard to misuse it. Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. Homophone Story Worksheet Give third-grade students this homophone story worksheet that tells the story of a boy and his humongous monsters! What are you going to (wear / where) to the Party? I like to (right / write) in my journal. 11. Teaching Tip Create pairs of index cards with homophone pairs written on them. %���� This reading and writing worksheet explains that homophones are words that sound similar but have different meanings and asks students to circle the correct homophones in each sentence of the story. ����j�YSSУP%%b��U�lO�c� ~w��dIK� ��Bk5���焛�V/�DmZf*��Ƹ���D⩳�������t}+���j1����B�E%� �5�v\i��o��f. 14 0 obj <> endobj Try to remember a phrase or make up a story with words in the same word family to help you remember the spelling pattern for there. endobj Then have each pair come up with a sentence for each homophone to share with the class. HOMOPHONES Write the following passage in your Literacy book, with the correct homophones. Homophone Story Displaying top 8 worksheets found for - Homophone Story . 36 0 obj <>stream However, it was lots of fun to do. %PDF-1.6 %���� Eye thought there feet Divide students into groups of two and give each pair a set of homophone cards. Worksheets that save paper, ink and time. Here is a song that I wrote about homophones, performed by Bernie Katzman. Make sure that ALL spellings are correct, using a dictionary if necessary. Worksheets that motivate students. 12. Hunting for Homophones! I read the story printed in red ink. I wrote a story in rhyme using homophones. Don't miss the joy in the story! Created: Mar 5, 2013 | Updated: Feb 22, 2018. f^EZ�֣k����8�Wq��7��sy�C�Djuyw��uFrTq�?�L�&ڵ���(���Zh��>i��� � �a���b�a�%;^L8E��E!û�N�"���c"���� %%EOF Students must circle homophones used incorrectly and identify the correct spelling of each. <> She made a list of words with the -ight pattern. The trucker was asking which was the best way to the weigh station. 7. Quite funny and quite difficult too! Explain we will be reading a … Father poured the pale yellow paint into the pail. Despite someone's silly review the documents are not the same. h�bbd``b`Z$_��B ��b=�n �@��Hp�$�D� QR����0�����?� xX Welcome to Keywords: 2nd grade writing activity; homophones; word usage and definitions; www.tlsbooks.com; T. Smith Publishing, second grade, item 4300 Created Date: 10/27/2009 10:37:44 AM

Market Stall Cad Block, Cambridge Village Apartments, Fankaar Meaning In Urdu, Real Estate Background Images, Tinder Profile Generator Meme, 2020 Big League Baseball Cards, Emulsifier 476 Halal Or Haram, Organic Blueberry Extract, Will 50 Mg Of Caffeine Keep Me Awake, Is Computer Science Hard To Learn, Green Decor Ideas, Boronic Acid Synthesis, How To Prevent Calcium Build Up In Swamp Cooler, 300 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Orange County, Taro Bubble Tea Powder, Sofritas In English, Types Of Artist Contracts, Amide To Alcohol, Winco Bulk Foods List, Lower Decks Easter Eggs Episode 8, Romans 12:6-8 Meaning, Process Improvement Proposal Template, Short Guided Meditation For Students, Savannah River Site Contamination, Top 20 Most Beautiful Places In The World, Ubereats Pitch Deck, Kfc Guam Phone Number, Tropicana Juice Price, Benefits Of Surfing, Software Requirements Example, Kenstar Double Cool Wave, Meaning Of The Name Helena In The Bible, Saira Meaning In Sanskrit, J Bracket For Pull-up Bar, Manhattan Bridge Vs Brooklyn Bridge, Pain Management Clinic Surrey, Polling Station Number Of Electoral Roll, Starburst Symbol Meaning, Rtos Design Principles, Simple Scheme Of Work Template, 1 Hour In Tamil, Jollibee Jersey City Online Order, Non Combustible Synonym, Kingsburg Neighborhood News, How Much Jasmine Tea Per Cup, Meditation For Students For Concentration, Wholesale Sweets Suppliers, Romans 12:6-8 Meaning, Short Skirt And Crop Top Dress, Bamboo Biome Minecraft Seed, Slow Cooker Beef Curry, Air Force Cyber Command, Trip A Little Light Fantastic Karaoke, Books Like The Heartbreakers, Captain Marvel Feminist Agenda, Lakanto Brownie Mix Where To Buy, Netgear Wac104 Reset, Kirkland Cottage Cheese, Live Red Crab, Oxime Hydrolysis Mechanism, Bible Verses About Challenges In Life, Who Discovered Photonic Matter, Gulfport, Mississippi News, Parachute Cotton Quilt, Brand Strategy Framework Pdf, Entry Level Jobs For Any Degree, Modern White Accent Chair, Gordon Ramsay Compliment Quotes, Royal Enfield Himalayan 2020 For Sale, Don Don Donki Outlets, Dialog In The Dark, Bromsgrove Planning Committee, Slow Roast Lamb Shoulder Greek-style, Paolla Oliveira Corpo, Elevation Church Reviews, Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter Review, Americorps Newark, Nj, My Talking Tom Friends Game, How To Brace A Loft Bed, Orange Sun Smoke, Dpc3829ad Username And Password, Trader Joe's Red Curry Sauce, Why Does Sour Cream Upset My Stomach, Low Carb Muffin Mix, Distance From Accra To Kumasi By Road, Palgrave Macmillan Cham Switzerland, Countries With Traditional Authority, Grocery Store Cad Blocks, Earthquakes Since 2000, Pantone Color Of The Year 2017 Greenery, Python Kafka Producer Send Json, High Back Managers Chair, Purpose And Destiny Sermon, Osoyoos Weather Cam, University Of Pennsylvania Graduate Programs, Kiki's Chicken Near Me, 3 Ingredient Cookie Dough Edible,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply