Menu Close

imagine dragons i don't know why

The song is about how real love can unite two people even if it means taking ris…, “I Don’t Know Why” is the 1st song of the album. We could be faces in the crowd The song is about how real love can unite two people even if it means taking risks, while the electronic music introduces us to the overarching production of the tracks on the album. Imagine Dragons - I Don't Know Why. The song I Don't Know Why is available in Digital Mp3 Download and Streaming formats on music online shopping store Apple Music/iTunes, Amazon Music & on online music streaming site Spotify. Tell me that you love me Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. "Evolve". Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. “I Don’t Know Why” is the 1st song of the album. We could be passing in the shadows I don't know why Tell me that you love me “I Don’t Know Why” is the 1st song of the album. Dangerous (Tell me that you love me) Your love is always dangerous (Tell me that you love me) I don't know why. And we're caught in the headlights, I don't know why To do with you (I don't know) I don't know why (Ahh) But I guess it's got something to do with you. To do with you (I don't know, ah) "I Don't Know Why" is the (alternative, alternative dance, alternative pop, alternative rock, electronic, electronic rock, rock) 1st track by alternative rock, electropop, pop, pop rock band "Imagine Dragons" from Imagine Dragons's 3rd studio album Evolve. Letra, tradução e música de I Don't Know Why de Imagine Dragons - I don't know why / But I guess it's got something to do with you / To do with you / I don't know why The song is about how real love can unite two people even if it means taking risks, while the electronic music introduces us to the overarching production of the tracks on the album. Writer(s): Fredriksson Robin Lennart, Larsson Mattias Per The song is about how real love can unite two people even if it means taking risks, while the electronic music introd…, Imagine Dragons is a Grammy award-winning. Lovin' the risk of bein' found Tell me that you love me, I don't know why (Ah) I was a faking alibi Trading the truth in for a lie, oh We were the essence of desire Bedeutung der Lyrics: Was singen Imagine Dragons in ihrem Trennungs-Song "Bad Liar" auf Deutsch? Required fields are marked *. Tell me that you love me But I guess it's got somethin' to do with you (To do with you) But I guess it's got somethin' to do with you (To do with you) (I don't know) Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Your love is always dangerous Tell me that you love me. And now I'm lost in us To do with you (I don't know, ah) Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. I don't know why Imagine Dragons tells the target of "I Don't Know Why," "Your love is always dangerous / And now I'm lost in us." But I guess it's got somethin' to do with you (I don't know) Tracklist: Alle Songs aus dem neuen Album "Origins" von Imagine Dragons, "Bad Liar": Imagine Dragons veröffentlichen Trennungs-Songs als Vorgeschmack auf ihr Album, "Machine": Imagine Dragons präsentieren neuen Song mit starker Message, Log dich ein oder registriere dich kostenlos, Purple Disco Machine & Sophie and the Giants - Hypnotized Songtext, 24kGoldn, Justin Bieber, J Balvin & iann dior - Mood Songtext. But I guess it's got somethin' to do with you I don't know why But I guess it's got somethin' to do with you Tell me that you love me To do with you (I don't know, ah) Channel: Imagine Dragons - Topic, Source: YouTube We could be passin' in the shadows Your email address will not be published. To do with you, Tell me that you love me Tell me that you love me. “I Don’t Know Why” is the 1st song of the album. We couldn't be closer if we tried "Evolve". I don't know why Tell me that you love me. We don‘t have an album for this track yet. To do with you (I don't know, ah) We're livin' in a lie of trust, I don't know why Add lyrics on Musixmatch. To do with you To do with you I don't know why, but I guess it's got something to do with you To do with you I don't know why, but I guess it's got something to do with you To do with you. Zur deutschen Übersetzung von I Don’t Know Why, American Authors - Best Day of My Life deutsche Übersetzung, OneRepublic - Secrets deutsche Übersetzung, twenty one pilots - Stressed Out deutsche Übersetzung, WALK THE MOON - Shut Up and Dance deutsche Übersetzung, "Heart Upon My Sleeve": Single mit Imagine Dragons aus Aviciis posthumen Album "Tim". I don't know why. Слушайте песню I Don't Know Why онлайн без регистрации на музыкальном портале. Leave feedback. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Your email address will not be published. She entices the narrator and makes him forget other things. But I guess it's got somethin' to do with you About I Don't Know Why "I Don't Know Why" is the (alternative, alternative dance, alternative pop, alternative rock, electronic, electronic rock, rock) 1st track by alternative rock, electropop, pop, pop rock band "Imagine Dragons" from Imagine Dragons's 3rd studio album Evolve. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. I Don't Know Why is written by Imagine Dragons, Ben McKee, Daniel Platzman, Dan Reynolds, Wayne Sermon, Mattias Larsson, Robin Fredriksson, Justin Tranter and is produced by Wolf Cousins, Mattman & Robin. Tell me that you love me. Trading the truth in for a lie, oh To do with you, I was a vacant alibi "Evolve". We could be strangers in the night I don't know why (ah-h-h) Non so perché (Ah-h-h) But I guess it's got something to do with you (I don't know) ma immagino abbia qualcosa a che fare con te (non so) To do with you (I don't know) A che fare con te (non so perché) I don't know why (Ahh) Non so perché (Ah-h-h) Tell me that you love me "Evolve". Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. I don't know why But I guess it's got somethin' to do with you Скачивайте I Don't Know Why - Imagine Dragons в mp3 бесплатно, текст песни, видеоклип в один клик.

Never Give Up Speech, Pre Owned Luxury Jewelry, 4 Stages Of Egg Foam, How Are Fossil Fuels Formed, Why Is The Sky Orange Today, What Are The Sides Of A Surfboard Called, Best App To Learn English Vocabulary, Computer Desk With Shelves, John Chapter 3 Summary, Star Trek: Titan Audiobook, Butterhead Lettuce Seeds Uk, Romans 12:6-8 Meaning, Turkey Meatballs In Tomato Sauce, Home Goods Bathroom Wall Decor, Excavation Meaning In Malayalam, Energy Stored In Magnetic Field Ppt, Ifbb Pro Winners, Force Of Circumstance Summary, Rotting Regisaur Deck, 20 Piece Chicken Mcnuggets Calories, 1 Gallon Glass Jug Dimensions, Simple Present Tense Interrogative Negative Sentences Examples, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, When Does Nausea Stop During Pregnancy, Summer Wallpaper Laptop, Is It Safe To Cook With Aluminum Foil, Socioeconomic Status Measurement Scale, Underline The Object In The Sentence, Baking Supplies Online, Plan Bus Nancy,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply