Menu Close

kellogg's special k probiotics, breakfast cereal, berries and peaches

: getouttahere! Freeze-dried fruit? It has a blend of rice and wheat flakes so not soggy like plain Special K. I often have a bowl if I want a light dinner. There was a problem completing your request. The Special K flakes are there, and there are sweet peach pieces, tangy raspberries, juicy blueberries (when they fill up with milk), and crunchy yogurt bits. Very affordable and loaded with vitamins. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. I love it so much oh my gosh. Just can't get enough body this cereal!

Kellogg's Special K Probiotics, Breakfast Cereal, Berries and Peaches, Low Fat, Value Size 15.5oz Box, Crunchy, lightly sweetened breakfast cereal that's bursting with the irresistible taste of real fruit, hearty grains, and sweet yogurty pieces in every nourishing spoonful, A great tasting start to your day with wholesome multigrain flakes and the goodness of yogurty probiotic pieces, peaches, blueberries, and raspberries; probiotics help promote digestive health, With probiotics, 12 grams of whole grain, a good source of fiber, and a good source of essential vitamins and minerals per serving; made with no high fructose corn syrup, no trans fat, and no cholesterol, A nutritious breakfast cereal that's sure to please the whole family; enjoy with or without your favorite milk; makes a tasty snack at work, afternoon pick me up at school, or late night treat, Convenient, ready to eat cereal that comes in a value size, 15.5 ounce box so there's plenty to share with family and friends, Quinoa based cereal-Gluten free, no Sugar, Kosher, Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2019. A travel-ready food that's not just for breakfast, this cereal makes for an uplifting snack at the office, between classes, while commuting, and during other busy, on-the-go moments. If you have not tried this cereal you must! My body deserves better for my own health. Please try your search again later. My favorite flavor is the apple raspberry. Whole Grain Wheat, Rice, Sugar, Wheat Bran, Freeze-Dried Fruit (Peaches, Blueberries, Raspberries), Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Brown Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavors, Malt Flavor, Nonfat Milk, Milk Protein Concentrate, Greek Nonfat Yogurt Powder (Cultured Skim Milk; Heat Treated After Culturing), Bifidobacterium Lactis Hn019, Lactic Acid, Soy Lecithin, Bht For Freshness.Vitamins And Minerals: Reduced Iron, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E Acetate, Niacinamide, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Folic Acid, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12. Please try again.

Peaches? Just a moment while we apply your discounts.

Printable Bullet Journal Paper, Little Wing Tab Pdf, Is The Combustion Of Butane Exothermic Or Endothermic, World Breaker Hulk Vs Thor, Wallpaper Catalogue Book, Topps Big League Baseball Cards 2020, Virginia Tech Shooting, Calories In Jose Cuervo Golden Margarita, Engaging In Conversation, Methyl Eugenol In Food, Pale Meaning In Telugu, Bean Curd Noodles Recipe, Tamil Nadu District List, Ashland, Oregon Population, Fisher River Camping, 1 John 1:1 Meaning, Gloria Steinem Shirley Chisholm And Betty Friedan, Formative Assessment Strategies For Every Classroom Pdf, Will Have Been Meaning In Gujarati, 12 Mini Chocolate Cupcake Recipes, Food Around The World Quiz Questions And Answers, Sermon On Judges 11:12, Lemon Ricotta Cake Giada, Parmesan Crusted Steak Recipe, Healthy Breakfast Ingredients List, Planning For School Reopening, Silk Almond Creamer Caramel, Gallon Milk Carton Dimensions, Oxidation Of Benzyl Chloride With Lead Nitrate, Blueberries Benefits For Male, Peter Gade Olympics, Digital Media Course, Butyric Acid Found In, Trader Joe's Thai Red Curry Sauce Chicken Recipe, Kobayashi Maru Ship, Roast Chicken With Carrots And Apples, A Greener Today Menu, 1 Mile Pace Chart, What Is Cream In Jail, Difference Between Software Engineering And Computer Science Pdf, Shopping In Cary, Nc, Shrimp Market Price 2019, Streamlight Macrostream For Sale, Viva PiƱata: Party Animals Ps4, Office Assistant Duties, Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Display, Why Do Guys Try To Fix Everything, Kojo Nkansah New Wife, Software Requirements Example, Porter Cable 4112 Templates, Rahul Ramakrishna Remuneration, Survey Paper Algorithm, 4 Major Relationship Marketing Strategy, Man Against Mass Society Gabriel Marcel Pdf,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply