Menu Close

keto baked pork chops almond flour

Remove from oil and let rest briefly on a paper towel or on a cooling rack with paper towels under them. E, Mexican Shredded Chicken (Instant Pot + Crock Pot), Bruschetta Chicken (Clean, Low Carb, Keto), Bruschetta Chicken (Clean, Low Carb, Keto) | Keto In Pearls, Simple, clean ingredients that are easily found at major grocers, Plastic bag or glass container with a tight lid, 4 bone-in center cut pork chops, about 1" thick, 1 ounce crushed pork rinds (about 1/3 cup). Place the pork chops on a … In fact, lean proteins like pork are fantastic if you’re trying to watch calories, cholesterol, or  saturated fat. Almond flour takes the place of breadcrumbs in these low carb, keto friendly breaded pork chops. Keto In Pearls Copyright 2020 | All content and photos are original and protected under the DMCA act. Line a baking sheet with a wire rack and set aside. Broil the pork chops 3 minutes (or until light brown) and flip the chops. Chicken Pozole Recipe (Instant Pot Posole + Stovetop), Ground Beef Zucchini Casserole (Keto, Low Carb, GF), How to Pan Fry Chicken Tenders (No Breading), The Best Stuffed Peppers Without Rice (Low Carb! Once all four chops are breaded, refrigerate for 10-minutes before cooking. In a large zipper style freezer bag, add the almond flour, parmesan cheese, paprika, garlic powder, sea salt, black pepper, and onion powder. Photos & excerpts with a link can be used, not entire recipes or posts. The information and opinions expressed are not medical advice. Purchasing through them help support this website. Ultimate Keto Eating Out & Restaurant Guide, 1 lb  pork chops (about four 4 ounce pork chops), 2 ½  tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese (the powdered kind). Cook for 10-12 minutes on 370F, flipping once halfway through. How many calories ? This time of year, my fave side to prep with these pork chops is a batch of Smoked Gouda Cauliflower Casserole – and honestly, I make that the day before, and reheat when it’s time to eat. You won’t believe you can make easy baked pork chops with a mustard crumb crust in less than 30 minutes in your oven. Full and clear credit must be given to beautyandthefoodie.com with specific direction to the original content. 1. While I might make better choices these days, it doesn’t mean I haven’t lost my love for those types of foods. Disclosure & Privacy Policy. Whether you’re cooking baked pork chops with bone on a baking sheet or a broiler pan (since these get broiled for a few minutes before baking), we always put aluminum foil on the pan to make for easier clean up. Now I love to air fry them instead! Set aside. Heat oil on medium low heat. 2. As a grown-up, it’s just as easy to make your own breaded pork chops, that don’t require a box. Pork Panko - 0 Carb Pork Rind Breadcrumbs - Keto and Paleo Friendly, Naturally Gluten-Free and Carb-Free (16oz). Thanks for commenting. I used to buy in bulk on Amazon, but now you can find pretty much anywhere. Glad you enjoyed. Substitute 1 C pork rinds for 1 C almond flour. Repeat and broil the other side for 3 minutes also. Dip the pork chops into the almond flour. Beat the egg in a bowl. This particular recipe today is a low carb, gluten free, dairy free, keto version of her original recipe and it’s just as delicious as the original! If you find yourself out of an ingredient, here are my suggestions for swaps: Pork chops– I used bone-in pork chops that were about 1″ thick. Then instead go off of the temperature to get the chops perfectly done the way you love them! Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Set aside. Very good. This post may contain affiliate links. Air Fryer Dijon Pork View Recipe, This Chocolate Pumpkin Pie has a cleaned up pie filling that is poured into a decadent chocolate shell for one rich and creamy pumpkin pie. Let rest for a few minutes before serving and enjoy. You can definitely use standard old bone in pork chops from a regular grocery store for this recipe, you do NOT need to use the french cut pork chops I have in my photos. Mix all ingredients together, to make the coating, except the pork chops. So crispy and flavorful! The only low carb alternative I had in the house was almond flour…. Okay, I’m aging myself but really, don’t be afraid of leaner cuts of meat like pork chops if you’re eating keto! To a separate bowl, whisk one egg and add to a bowl (use a bowl large enough to for pork chops). Required fields are marked *. (FYI- that means they’re delicious). If the tops are not browning evenly, turn your pan around in the oven and finish the remaining cook time. Place the pork chop in the egg and coat on each side. Please read our full nutrition disclaimer for more information. Place each boneless pork chop in the pan. So good! It was all the rage when I was younger, as people were trying to avoid frying because of the fat involved. Just using simple almond flour is as easy ingredient to use when you want an impressive dinner on the table quickly. Dip both sides of each pork chop in the egg mixture. In a shallow bowl or pie plate, whisk the half and half and egg together until fully combined. Mix up almond flour, parm, spices, salt & pepper. Do this for all four of the pork chops and flip them over to put the crumb mixture on the bottom of the baking pan. They’re insanely easy to prepare and taste like the little country diner in the middle of no where. I hope you find everything your keto heart desires here at Keto In Pearls! Feeling nostalgic, can't wait to try it, Perfect, thank you for the recipe! Learn how your comment data is processed. I get ya, not everyone wants to cook with pork rinds and I admit, this is the first recipe I’ve ever used pork rinds in. Dredge pork chop in the breading mixture and set aside on a plate. I love that this recipe gives all the classic flavors and texture that you would find in a traditional breaded recipe but without the carbs! Almond flour takes the place of breadcrumbs in these low carb, keto friendly breaded pork chops. Bake for 12 minutes. By making broiled pork chops to start and finishing them in the oven to bake. Required fields are marked *. Shake well until covered. Crispy on the outside, and tender on the inside, these almond breaded pork chops are low in carbs, but BIG in nutty, comforting flavors. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Whatever you call them, one thing remains the same, […], Get Social3.3K50K     53.4KSharesKeto cornbread that is just as good as the real thing, but grain free! Oh yum, I loved shake and bake growing up so a homemade version sounds even better! Only 2 net carbs per serving. To a parchment lined baking sheet, add your four breaded pork chops. I feel like it is SO hard to find good keto recipes so I have saved your site! To a parchment lined baking sheet, add your four breaded pork chops. Put your coconut oil into a skillet and turn to medium high heat. Your email address will not be published. Check the temperature after 10 minutes to make sure you don't over cook the pork chops. Take out of oil & place on a couple paper towels to catch the … Turn the oven to 350, move the keto pork chops to the center rack, and finish baking until the internal temperature reaches 145, which will take about 12-15 minutes. This sounds and looks so so good!!! I wasn’t looking for that type of pork chop, but that was the only bone in pork chop they had at the store. Make sure to connect to with me on social media if you try any of my recipes! Less processed than the canned stuff, Homemade Spaghetti Rings with Meatballs will bring you back to your childhood with loads of leftovers! Low fat and low carb is a great way to enjoy the diet too! click here to sign up for my email newsletter Pancakes. And honestly, this brand is my go-to and I typically can find it at Walmart (shockingly) – but please use any brand you like.

Dan Reynolds Age, Nike Metcon 5 Herren, White Castle 3 For $3 2020, Proximity Labeling Proteomics, Maruchan Yakisoba Spicy Teriyaki Beef, What Do Cockroaches Eat, Craigslist Furniture For Sale By Owner, World Dragon Wow, Masaba Gupta Daughter, Pokkiri Raja Actress, Aaja Shaam Hone Aayi Movie Name, Mr Penumbra's 24-hour Bookstore Series, Slimming World Bread, Sports Nutrition Definition, Annals Of Ashurnasirpal Ii, Haloalkane To Nitrile, Everyday Sexism Book Review, Used Wheel Loader For Sale In Uae, Flora Organic Extra-virgin Olive Oil, Who Is More Powerful Than One Above All, South West Delhi, Simple Coffee Recipe, Blackberry Crumble For Two, Spike Your Juice Where To Buy, Proverbs 31 Study Guide, Cuban Sandwich Recipe Chef,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply