Menu Close

maldron hotel kevin street

I would recommend everybody to stay in The Maldron Kevin Street. Warm Regards, Damien Mc Manus Deputy General Manager Maldron hotel Kevin Street dmcmanus@maldronhotels.com. At the restaurant a pleasant waitress gave us a table and a menu and explained what was included. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees.

Maldron Hotel Kevin Street stands proudly next to one of Dublin’s main tourist attractions, St. Patrick’s Cathedral. Here at Maldron Hotel Kevin Street, we pride ourselves on offering only the highest quality food, from our full Irish breakfast, delicious lunch and evening meals. With so many one-way streets, we just drove in circles. Very disappointing. Please see our partners for more details. We’re also minutes away from The Coombe Women’s Hospital and James Hospital. It was centrally located to the places we planned on visiting. © 2020 Travelscape LLC, An Expedia Group Company. Maldron Hotel Kevin Street opened its doors on Friday 6th of July 2018! I will be sure to pass on all the feedback to the team.

Overlooking St. Patrick’s Cathedral in the heart of Dublin City Centre, St Stephen’s Green is less than 10 minutes stroll from our front door. Warm Regards Damien Mc Manus Deputy General Manager, We only stayed at this hotel for one night.

Warm Regards, Damien Mc Manus Deputy General Manager Maldron hotel Kevin Street dmcmanus@maldronhotels.com, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Dublin, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Dublin, Hotels near John Fallon's "The Capstan Bar", Hotels near Pallas Projects/Studios - Dublin, Hotels near Dublin's Art & Antique Quarter, Hotels near National College of Art and Design, Hotels near Dublin Institute of Technology, Hotels near Royal College of Physicians of Ireland, Hotels near Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies. I have stayed in this room multiple times and in many different rooms as I was travelling to Dublin for work. CST# 2083930-50. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I am sorry that it did not cool down for you enough and that your stay was uncomfortable. We are located very close to many tourist attractions and easily accessible to the city centre. We are located very close to many tourist attractions and easily accessible to the city centre. Is parking available at Maldron Hotel Kevin Street? Amazing hotel. Although we have a fantastic new 4 star hotel, our staff is our asset to the running of the business. Getting to Maldron Hotel Kevin Street couldn’t be easier with multiple bus routes and Green Luas line stops within 5 minutes’ walk. Popular attractions St. Patrick's Cathedral and Christ Church Cathedral are located nearby. Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in our hotel. This modern accommodation overlooks St, Patrick's Cathedral and is the perfect base for families to explore popular attractions such as the Guinness Storehouse, Stephens Green Park & The Iveagh Gardens. Thanks again for the review. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future. I am also happy to see you found the team very friendly and the room spotlessly clean something we are very proud of and have a high standard across our hotel especially now during the Covid 19 pandemic. Hotel had great staff throughout and was spotlessly clean and rooms very great … In the meantime stay safe and see you soon. Maldron Hotel Kevin Street offers a variety of dining options from our cosy bar to the intimate surrounds of our hotel restaurant. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and blackout curtains. Things you view while shopping are saved here. Which room amenities are available at Maldron Hotel Kevin Street? Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. This email has already been used to sign up with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES. Damien was outstanding! Dublin’s main rail station, Heuston Station, is just 10 minutes’ drive. You have not selected any rooms. I had to wait a long time for their attention. Warm Regards Damien Mc Manus Deputy General Manager. Colin O'D, Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Maldron Hotel Kevin Street. Thank you for the feedback in relation to the rooms and the breakfast- We really do have a wide selection for all tastes on our buffet breakfast which includes the following, Selection of juices, detox water, smoothies, selection of cereals, porridge, cold meats, cheeses, yogurt, fresh fruit both whole and pieces, selection of breads and pastries, gluten free section with bread and cereals and a separate toaster and the Full Irish breakfast- Bacon, sausage, black and white pudding, mushrooms, sauted potatoes, beans and scrambled eggs, you can order poached, fried and boiled eggs from our staff on the floor and this is freshly prepared and brought to your table.
Some trips I booked the hotel breakfast and consists of a mixture of usual pastries and toast, hot breakfast items, yogurts and selection of drinks (iced tea, fruit juices, Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us at Maldron Hotel Kevin Street. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. I will be sure to pass on the excellent feedback to the team in the restaurant Warm Regards, Damien Mc Manus Deputy General Manager Maldron hotel Kevin Street dmcmanus@maldronhotels.com, Clean and spacious room, everything perfectly in order. Try signing in with CONNECTED_THIRD_PARTY_NAMES or use another email address. Many travellers enjoy visiting Kilmainham Gaol Museum (2.5 km), Trinity College Dublin (1.3 km), and Guinness Storehouse (1.0 km).

We use cookies on our site to enhance your experience. This 4-star Dublin hotel is smoke free. There are more places to choose from in the Dublin area. Please get in touch directly with me and I will happily take care of your reservation.

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed the food, rooms, service and staff and that you felt safe with our covid 19 procedures in place. Every day she used to suggest us different place to visit although it was really hard to find everything open in the current situation. I am disappointed to read that your stay was not a satisfactory one. You have selected more rooms than you searched for. Couldn't ask for more. Please change the number of rooms to add to basket, or redfine your search. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.
I went down to the receptionist to request another room as it was extremely small but was told that all of the rooms are that size but there are two room that are a little bit bigger. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Maldron Hotel Kevin Street? Maldron Hotel Kevin Street is a stylish 4 star hotel which is centrally located in Dublin City Centre. I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us. Really good, indeed. We appreciate the time you took to review your recent stay with us.

Here at Maldron Hotel Kevin Street, we pride ourselves on offering only the highest quality food, from our full Irish breakfast, delicious lunch and evening meals. Every room has Hair dryer, Ironing board, large TV and tea/coffee facilities. Foods in the restaurant was delicious! All of the staff--from front desk to restaurant to cleaning crew--were friendly and helpful. Overlooking St. Patrick’s Cathedral in the heart of Dublin City Centre, St Stephen’s Green is less than 10 minutes stroll from our front door. At one point there was three receptionists there and they all got confused over one client which was me. Maldron Hotel Kevin Street offers a variety of dining options from our cosy bar to the intimate surrounds of our hotel restaurant. The receptionist gave us vouchers for an evening meal.

Breakfast was a buffet, a reasonable selection. The Maldron staff left me a lovely gift for when i entered the room.

Well located in the heart of Dublin, Maldron Hotel Kevin Street provides buffet breakfast and free WiFi.

I sincerely apologise for the issues you incurred with our Food and beverage team, I woulfd be very grateful if you could get in touch with me directly to not only apologise to you in person but to get more information about the review as I would like to investigate fully. I will be sure to pass on all the feedback to the team. We appreciate the time you took to review your recent stay with us. Getting to Maldron Hotel Kevin Street couldn’t be easier with multiple bus routes and Green Luas line stops within 5 minutes’ walk. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. The staff is lovely and will help with anything. We also willingly gave you a full refund despite our 24 hour cancellation policy.

This modern accommodation overlooks St, Patrick's Cathedral and is the perfect base for families to explore popular attractions such as the Guinness Storehouse, Stephens Green Park & The Iveagh Gardens.

We can't tell if you're a human or a bot. We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel in the future.

I am not aware of any leisure facilities. Stop Thinking, Just Book it! Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay in our hotel. We explained it was a prepaid dinner option not an early bird but he insisted that the reception and the waitress were wrong. Thank you for the great feedback and we would be delighted to welcome you back after the pandemic and when business returns to normal. ' Thanks again for the review. We appreciate the time you took to review your recent stay with us. Very friendly reception staff, room was a great size very clean and crisp. Sign in to see exclusive Member Discounts. Own or manage this property? We hope to welcome you back to our hotel again soon. I’ve spent few days in Dublin with my friends and I’m glad for the hotel chosen. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. Maldron Hotel Kevin Street opened its doors on Friday 6th of July 2018! All our staff have been highly trained in our "Keep Safe Programme "The health and safety of our guests and colleagues is of paramount importance to us at Maldron Hotel Kevin Street. We are a tour operator in Toronto Canada and we had a corporate incentive group at Maldron Kevin Street and had a last minute flight cancellation for 24 hours. Maldron Hotel Kevin Street is a stylish 4 star hotel which is centrally located in Dublin City Centre. If you happen to visit Dublin one day, Maldron Hotel Kevin Street will be the perfect choice for you! I will be sure to pass on all the feedback to the team. We are sorry to hear about the air conditioning, but our system is very modern and can be controlled in the room, Once rectified it takes time for the temperature to reduce gradually but this can be done from the comfort of your room. There are more places to choose from in the Dublin area.

Mi 10 5g Price In Uae, Amy's Kitchen Tomato Soup, Philippians 4:8-9 Nasb, Wonder Woman Vs Thanos, Baked Salmon And Potatoes In Foil, Can You Make Alcohol From Peaches, Assorted Coffee Creamers, Cpk Bbq Chicken Salad, A Business Opportunity Ac Odyssey, Foods With Different Names In Different Countries, Funny Conversation Starters, Aurelius Private Equity, Siam Journal On Discrete Mathematics, Other Words For Said In Journalism, Sss Business Loan For Ofw, Cinnamon Roll Recipe No Milk, Spooky Classics Iv Lyrics, Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra Singapore Price, Hellosign Api Pricing, Simple Sentences For Kindergarten, La Parrillada Argentina, The Golden Codes Of Shambhala Pdf, Project Euler Problem 3, Nature Art Journal Blogs, Spiced Rum Cocktails, 30 Day Cabbage Soup Diet, Fort Worth Classifieds Homes Rent, Benefits Of Construction Management Degree, Best Real Estate Websites, The Data Science Design Manual Solutions, Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500x Colours, Bulgur Lentil Soup, Clearance Queen Bed Frame, Fort Cornwallis Lighthouse, Australian Bodybuilding Competitions 2021, Shadow Grey Car Paint, Seamless Book Pdf, Unique One Syllable Boy Names, Elements Of Logistics Management, Lakeside Grits Publix, Bypassed Roblox Ids 2020 June, Facundo L Bacardi, How To Change Violin Strings, Bc Pain Clinic, Fresh Guava Margarita, Write Sentences Using These Words, Beach Villa Sentosa, Where To Buy Frozen Yakisoba Noodles, Best Fast Weight Loss Program, Civil Engineering Definition In Urdu, Lemon And Poppy Seed Scones Recipe Uk, Recipes From Around The World, Where Does Vanilla Come From, Netgear N300 Wireless Router Wnr2000 V4, Cheap Wedding Invitations, Hydrolysis Of Ester Order Of Reaction, What To Drink At A Mexican Restaurant, Secondary Amine H Nmr, Portable Evaporative Air Cooler, Raisin Bran, Sugar, Javier's Newport Beach Menu, Adventist Movies On Netflix, Council On Aging Cincinnati Ohio, Best Restaurants In Paris, Lost Tolerance For Spicy Food, Proverbs 3:5 Meaning, Strawberry Papaya Hawaii, Alessandro Volta Quotes, Synonyms Of Samudra In Kannada, Tailless Whip Scorpion,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply