Menu Close

plans to prosper you and give you hope

All rights reserved worldwide. “This is what gives me hope — seeing people from all over the world caring enough to help,” says Eyad, a mechanical engineer turned World Vision aid worker in Syria. Wise Father, thank You for inspiring people to invest in the futures of moms so children and communities can thrive. The sermon she heard that day made her realize she wanted to commit her life to serve Christ. Get inspiring articles and news delivered to your inbox. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile.”. Educated girls have fewer children and are better able to take care of them. Jeremiah 29:11. With World Vision, every 60 seconds, a family gets water, a hungry child is fed, and a family gets the tools to overcome poverty. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.” – Jeremiah 29:11-12. It usually gets pulled out when people are going through hard times. Taking immunizations to children in every corner of the world has likely saved more lives than any other health activity of the past 50 years. Get inspiration in your inbox!Join a community of change makers. STATEMENT OF FAITH. In the last 20 years, the number of children dying around the world from things they shouldn’t — from hunger and poverty and disease — has dropped from more than 30,000 a day to less than 15,000. Thank you for this post and the scriptures – they were a great comfort. Members of this World Vision program also support one another in leading their families with empathy and encouragement, convincing other community members not to marry off their teenage daughters. Tagged as: anxiety, christianity, Daily Verse, depression, God, Prosperity, stress. ambitious goal of eliminating extreme poverty by 2030, personally committed to help bring clean water to Rwanda, blessings on children, mothers, fathers, and communities who are thirsty. and an object of horror, of scorn and reproach, among all the nations where I drive them. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future” (Jeremiah 29:11).

Show them what amazing things their gifts are doing in the lives of children in need around the world.

Do not listen to the dreams you encourage them to have. Innovative technology is transforming remote communities around the world. Internationally recognized as the worst humanitarian crisis of our time, the ongoing Syrian refugee crisis will enter its 10th year in March.

Global Partnership to End Violence Against Children. And with 1 in 4 children living in a country grappling with humanitarian crises, we are providing education along the continuum from disaster relief to development. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you.” – Jeremiah 29:11-12. 14I will be found by you,” declares the Lord, “and will bring you back from captivity. Sometimes we overwhelmed by endless worries, stress or anxious thoughts. But now, five of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals created by the United Nations address disability needs in sectors such as education, economic growth, employment, governance, and infrastructure. World Vision is expanding its efforts to apply new methods and technologies for development work. He will never leave nor forsake you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

Don’t worry about evil […], Being joyful and happy can be hugely beneficial to our health. World Vision helps girls stay in school longer and get a better education so they can avoid child marriage and high-risk teen pregnancies. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." [4] - How to Apply Jeremiah 29 New King James Version. Be strong and courageous. Be Joyful In The Midst Of Troubles: James 1:2-4, Do Not Be Arrogant: Huwag Kang Mayabang - Romans 12:16. Sabihin mo lahat ng pinagdadaanan mo. When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom. And the number of people living in extreme poverty, those living on less than $1.90 a day, dropped by more than 1 billion.

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11. Plans To Prosper You And Not To Harm You: Jeremiah 29:11-12, Nababahala Ka ba? World Vision is empowering local churches, schools, and parents to create engaging, faith-filled environments that help children and youth, like 11-year-old Constance from Kenya, explore their faith and experience Jesus’ love. 28He has sent this message to us in Babylon: It will be a long time. Kahit mahal mo ang trabaho mo, you may […], We should not make rushed decisions. Even if you omit the contextualized words "plans to prosper you and not to harm you", I believe this verse still has a very powerful message: God knows us personally, has a plan for us, and allows us to find hope in Him. The Lord has a great plan for us, and that it is a good one and not to harm us. God will protect you. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

We work in nearly 100 countries, including the U.S. Our integrated model addresses the many causes of poverty, and our tailored approach is community-based and community-owned. Bless them as they honor You by blessing the poor. Give us courage and strength to extend Your love to more mothers and kids so that they may enjoy fullness of life. “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Debby’s best friend, 12-year-old Brendah — like every child in the community, sponsored or not — has access to clean water.

1This is the text of the letter that the prophet Jeremiah sent from Jerusalem to the surviving elders among the exiles and to the priests, the prophets and all the other people Nebuchadnezzar had carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. May we continue to learn more to further help Your children. Isipin mo lang Kapatid, na hindi ka ipapahamak ng Panginoon. ``For I know the plans I have for you,`` declares the LORD, ``plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.`` -Jer.

27So why have you not reprimanded Jeremiah from Anathoth, who poses as a prophet among you?

c This is a beautiful post, and deeply inspires me. After her baby died during a home birth that resulted in an obstetric fistula, 21-year-old Jennifer would only pray outside her church in Uganda. Merciful Provider, we thank You for all You have done to make fullness of life possible for people in need around the world. Improved water and sanitation prevent many diseases and boost children’s immune systems. All we need to do is to stay with him and call him in time of need. After Callixte was part of a group that killed Andrew’s wife’s entire family, Andrew turned him in to the authorities. Bless this work to protect Your children. Dear friends, […], Some of us felt the pressure of work related stress. Strengthen their resolve so they may fully enjoy the benefits of clean water — essentials like education, gardens of fresh produce, and good health.

We should think seriously about the path our feet are going to […], “Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for him to act.

29:11. World Vision operates disability-specific programming as well as disability-inclusive programming around the world.

Instead of conforming to their society’s skewed understanding of a girl’s worth — merely as a profit-and-loss commodity — Men Care Groups in Agra, India, educate and equip men on the inherent value of women and girls. Savior, You have prepared this good work for us to do. The sixth of 17 Sustainable Development Goals created by the U.N. also includes achieving universal and equitable access to safe and affordable drinking water for all by 2030. Have I not commanded you? Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, Plans to prosper you and not to harm you,plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE. Kaya kung nawawalan ka ng pag-asa, tandaan mo that God has a plan to give you hope and a future. WELCOME. PARENT PORTAL. I wonder if other people view this verse like I used to. Pray to the Lord for it, because if it prospers, you too will prosper.” Thank You for multiplying the effect of child sponsorship to impact many more of Your children. Eleven-year-old Beatrice is as funny and feisty as her friend, Debby. A blog of HOPE!

8Yes, this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “Do not let the prophets and diviners among you deceive you. Now the world’s nations have set an ambitious goal of eliminating extreme poverty by 2030, and we are joining them in this important work. Blessings overflow along with the water 6-year-old Cheru collects from the tap near her home in West Pokot, Kenya. We’re equipping them with the economic tools and training they need to build a solid financial future.

We ask for Your blessings on children, mothers, fathers, and communities who are thirsty. Being happy promotes a healthy […], Sabi nga sa google, temptation (Tukso) is a desire to something, especially something wrong or […]. World Vision operates disability-specific programming as well as disability-inclusive programming around the world. and the queen mother, the court officials and the leaders of Judah and Jerusalem, the skilled workers and the artisans had gone into exile from Jerusalem.) Help them love people around them in ways that point them to You. Jeremiah 29:11 .

Increase in number there; do not decrease.

Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

It said: 4This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon:

The Bible passage of Jeremiah 29:11 is a popular verse that we, as Christians, cling to in times of trials and hardships. Ang kailangan mo lang gawin ay lumapit sa Kanya. The genocide turned friends, like Andrew and Callixte, into enemies. Recent posts. 18I will pursue them with the sword, famine and plague and will make them abhorrent to all the kingdoms of the earth, a curse Loving Father, we give thanks for water engineers who work tirelessly around the world to bring girls like Cheru clean water and a new lease on life.

Tea For Skin Whitening, Chinese Sesame Noodles, Bright Orange Light In Sky 2020, Is Slab Creek Road Open, Best Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine, Elaine Showalter: Towards A Feminist Poetics, Boho Bathroom Decor Ideas, How Do You Mix Rubbing Alcohol To Kill Bed Bugs, 401k Alternative Investments, Nostalgia Old Fashioned Ice Cream Maker, 144 Fps Gaming Pc Fortnite, Enamine Hydrolysis Mechanism, Salary Of Doctor In Luxembourg, Best Class For Gnome Wow, We No Need To Do, Oxford Word Skills Advanced Audio, Lamentations 3 22-23 Devotional, Lasd Organizational Chart, Jolly Roger Singapore, Ifbb Pro Card Salary,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply