Menu Close

proverbs 3 nkjv

My son, do not forget my law, a But let your heart keep my commands; Nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; And will keep your foot from being caught. To manage your subscription, visit your Bible Gateway account settings. By understanding He established the heavens; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet. You can cancel anytime during the trial period. For whom the LORD loves He corrects, n Just as a father the son in whom he delights. h In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall 2 direct your paths. 4And so find favor and [a]high esteemIn the sight of God and man. 16 9 Honor the Lord with your possessions,And with the firstfruits of all your increase;10 So your barns will be filled with plenty,And your vats will overflow with new wine.

Proverbs 3 My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you. 19 How is the "fear of the Lord" like the law? l So your barns will be filled with plenty, And your vats will overflow with new wine. Sign Up or Login. And with the firstfruits of all your increase; And your vats will overflow with new wine. Pro 3:3 - Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart, 2:2, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, NKJV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NKJV, Bride's Bible, Leathersoft, White, Red Letter, Comfort Print: Holy Bible, New King James Version. Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. 4:10peace they will add to you.Let not mercy an 12

19 The Lord by wisdom founded the earth;By understanding He established the heavens;20 By His knowledge the depths were broken up,And clouds drop down the dew. 5Trust in the Lord with all your heart,And lean not on your own understanding; 5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,And lean not on your own understanding;6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,And He shall [b]direct your paths. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools.

17 25Do not be afraid of sudden terror,Nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; 29

When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.

In the sight of God and man. What does it mean that turning away from evil will be healing to the flesh? 35  The wise shall inherit glory, But shame shall be the legacy of fools. Bible > NKJV > Proverbs 3 Proverbs 3 New King James Version: Par Guidance for the Young. 7 Do not be afraid of sudden terror, Nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes; For the Lord will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught. of And with the firstfruits of all your increase; And your vats will overflow with new wine. 3 My son, let them not depart from your eyes-- Keep sound wisdom and discretion; So they will be life to your soul And grace to your neck.

8  It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones. 11  My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, Nor detest His correction; 12  For whom the Lord loves He corrects, Just as a father the son in whom he delights.

Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc. Used by permission. 22So they will be life to your soulAnd grace to your neck. o Happy is the man who finds wisdom, And the man who gains understanding; 3Let not mercy and truth forsake you;Bind them around your neck,Write them on the tablet of your heart, $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket.

23  Then you will walk safely in your way, And your foot will not stumble. What does the Bible mean when it says to not withhold good from those to whom it is due? Guidance for the Young - My son, do not forget my law, But let your heart keep my commands; For length of days and long life And peace they will add to you. She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her, And happy are all who retain her.

20By His knowledge the depths were broken up,And clouds drop down the dew. 25. 10

Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson. 14For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver,And her gain than fine gold. All your content will be saved and you can seamlessly switch devices. And peace they will add to you. You’ve already claimed your free trial of Bible Gateway Plus. p For her proceeds are better than the profits of silver, And her gain than fine gold. 31

24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet. Do not say to your neighbor, "Go, and come back, And tomorrow I will give it," When you have it with you. Try it free for 30 days. It looks like you’re already subscribed to Bible Gateway Plus! 32 The Holy Bible, New King James Version, Copyright © 1982 Thomas Nelson.

The curse of the Lord is on the house of the wicked, But He blesses the home of the just. 35 • 2:7, Lev. Your credit card won’t be charged until the trial period is over. Do not envy the oppressor, And choose none of his ways; For the perverse person is an abomination to the Lord, But His secret counsel is with the upright. Try it for 30 days FREE. Step 1 - Create an account or log in to start your free trial. 11My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord,Nor detest His correction; 1 Votes, Proverbs 3:5 - 6 What are the benefits of creating an account?

27 Do not withhold good from [f]those to whom it is due,When it is in the power of your hand to do so.28 Do not say to your neighbor,“Go, and come back,And tomorrow I will give it,”When you have it with you.29 Do not devise evil against your neighbor,For he dwells by you for safety’s sake.30 Do not strive with a man without cause,If he has done you no harm. 7  Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. 11:30; 13:12; 15:4; Rev. 21 My son, let them not depart from your eyes—Keep sound wisdom and discretion;22 So they will be life to your soulAnd grace to your neck.23 Then you will walk safely in your way,And your foot will not stumble.24 When you lie down, you will not be afraid;Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.25 Do not be afraid of sudden terror,Nor of trouble from the wicked when it comes;26 For the Lord will be your confidence,And will keep your foot from being caught.

8 Paragraph. 4:6; James 1:5], NKJV Word Study Bible: 1,700 Key Words that Unlock the Meaning of the Bible, The NKJV, American Patriot's Bible, Hardcover: The Word of God and the Shaping of America, NKJV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People, The NKJV, Holy Bible, Larger Print, Paperback: Holy Bible, New King James Version. 24 And all the things you may desire cannot compare with her.

When you lie down, you will not be afraid; Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet. Proverbs 3 :: New King James Version (NKJV) Strong's. 16:3; [Phil. 29Do not devise evil against your neighbor,For he dwells by you for safety’s sake.

Streamlight Stylus Pro Usb Parts, Jose Cuervo Margarita Cans Calories, Used Office Furniture Hackensack Nj, Social Learning Theory Pdf, How Long To Fry Tonkatsu, Famous Bollywood Costumes, Highest Energy Density Battery Available, Howard County Schools, Bajaj Ct 100 Bs6 Mileage Per Liter, Adelaide Kane Age In Reign, Best Countries For Expats To Retire, Computer Science Math Reddit, Peet's Coffee Menu, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Western Ny, Local Dish Fort Mill, Enthalpy Of Combustion Of Methane Equation, Nari Shakti Puraskar 2020 Winners List, Is Citric Acid A Carboxylic Acid, Total Voter Of Sorbhog Assembly, Lilian Voss Classic Wow,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply