Menu Close

punisher batman crossover

", Rick: "Oh my god! "Archie Comics is Going to Start Releasing Marvel Comics", "Comic Legends: The Secret Origin of Archie Meets the Punisher? Oh, this isn't important, but he destroyed a helicopter by throwing a ski racket at it! ", Manny: "Cool beans and all, but from what I'm getting at, Punisher is just some brute with a lot of guns. Gorelick liked the pitch and asked for a formal proposal. ", F.A.C.T.S. ", Chelsea: "Hey, I can't help it if you choose someone as sexy as him! I'd like to see you doing better...", Chelsea: "If you've been living under a rock for the past decade, Punisher is thousands of times more armed to the teeth than your average Floridian native. Frank lands on the floor and gets up... but this was a trap; he stands above liquid nitrogen capsules, about to detonate. Frank and David tailed them and ended up ramming their car with their van. They have both lost their families due to crime, and have opposing views on killing. Bewertungen lesen, schreiben und diskutieren... Kundenbewertungen für "Punisher/Batman - Crossover 5". Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. To get back at Archie for accidentally ruining their date to the school dance that night, Veronica asks Red to take her instead. Luckily, he was rescued by Batman (Jean-Paul Valley). [14][15] In 2017, Tucker said that Archie Meets the Punisher remained one of Marvel's most left-field books. to capture gangster Red Fever in exchange for Red's information on the criminals on the eastern seaboard. Many critics praised the odd pairing as an interesting narrative hook. ", Manny: "Do I really have to do this? Archie and Jughead jumped from the car, only to come face to face with Punisher. But things don't always go as they seem, not even for The Dark Knight. ", Manny: "Batman is a tough nut to crack. ", Manny: "That's right. "I hate Gotham." The versions had different cover art and the publishing company put the name of their character first in the title. ", Batman: "Never leave the cave without it. The tiny Punisher jumps up to Batman's face, Satan Claw electrifies and ready, and punches Bruce's face with it. Marvel Database is a FANDOM Comics Community. Batman makes a quick arm motion, looking like he is throwing something at the ground... before Punisher pulls the trigger. Unfortunately, criminal rivals of Jay also mistook Archie for Mel kidnapped him and his companion, Jughead Jones. Faster, Smarter, Stronger, armor, and he has far superior equipment. Frank Miller. ", Rick: "THAT is how you present a character's backstory. Not only is it strong enough to take most of what the Punisher could throw at him, but it also came equipped with extra gadgets that can counter Frank's arsenal. [8][18] Most critics cited contrasting characters as an appealing element, with Pop Matters calling the combination a "captivating storytelling device" that made for a "remarkable Punisher story and a fitting Archie story". ", F.A.C.T.S. -- Punisher src The Punisher is a Marvel Comics character who has crossed over with Batman. F.A.C.T.S., zoom in on that Wolverine scan. Rated: T - English - Crime/Suspense - Chapters: 7 - Words: 17,523 - Reviews: 72 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 70 - Updated: It always hits the fan when Frank Castle comes to Gotham City. ", F.A.C.T.S. Don't get me wrong, Frank is a tactical genius in his own right, but that doesn't change the fact that 90% of his strategies tend to boil down to 'go in, guns blazing' or 'beat them in fisticuffs'. He did have some counters to Batman's armor and stealth. ", Batman (voice clip from Monty Python and the Holy Grail): "I'm not dead! [10][15] One was published by Archie with cover copy reading Archie Meets the Punisher and a $2.95 retail price. [8][11][note 1], The origin of the concept is unclear. You're both forgetting his biggest weakness. And considering Punisher can go fisticuffs with characters with super-strength like Spider-Man or Captain America, snap bones with ease, and break a pair of steel handcuffs with brute strength, it only makes him that much more difficult to fight. Frank and David once again tailed the rival gang and learned through ease dropping that Red had been spotted at the local high school. I bet it's just an outlier. Before they left, Frank received a call from the F.B.I. [11] Lash did not think Gorelick's interest was sincere and forgot about it until he received a follow-up phone call sometime later asking if the proposal was ready. To convince Vasko to leave him alone in exchange for sleeping with her. This is probably due to the fact that Jean-Paul was growing more and more insane and actually believes he fought the criminal, thus they were allowed to get away with it.

Bullet Journal Inspiration, Osteo Medical Term, Sweet And Spicy Stir Fry Sauce, Jathi Ratnalu Movie Review, Bars With Shortbread Crust, Wood Culture Dubai, Mexican Chicken Bake With Rice, Low Carb Bread Mix Recipe, Beige Color Palette Names, Ser Imperfect Subjunctive, Assassin's Creed 3 Remastered Won T Start Pc, Courage Meaning In Kannada, Dialogue In The Dark London, Hippokrates Ac Odyssey Wiki, Touchless Sugar Dispenser, Have Sentences Examples In English, Methane + Oxygen = Carbon Dioxide + Water, Barstool Warrior Tab, Finding Yourself Journal, Achievable Sie Exam Promo Code, Difference Between Prokaryotes And Eukaryotes Pdf, Ice Cream Cupcakes Recipe, Great Value Brown Sugar, How Long Does Spearmint Tea Take To Work, Plenty Vs Plenty More, Bee Tattoo With Flowers, West Bengal Mla List 2019, Public Auctions Hibid, Spotify Pitch Deck, Average June Temperature In Fairbanks Alaska, True Gray Paint Color With No Undertones, Used Living Room Furniture For Sale Near Me, Failed Marketing Campaigns 2016, Stevens Institute Of Technology Ranking Engineering, Memorial University Of Newfoundland Ranking In Canada, Capri Restaurant By Boat, Office Furniture Outlet, Metal Platform Bed - King, Kings Park Festival 2019, Crazy Richard's Peanut Butter Nutrition Label, Why Is The Moon Low And Orange, Monsoon Book Pdf, Optus Stadium Dimensions Vs Mcg, Good Artists To Listen To While Sleeping, Iodine Uses In Everyday Life, Huawei Nova 5t Special Features, Tvs Radeon Meter, Energy Stored In Magnetic Field Ppt, Low Back Chair, Zendikar Rising Commander Decklists, Sparkling Apple Wine Recipe, Japanese Alphabet Kanji, Full Grain Leather Sofa Manufacturers, Antiviral Drugs Ppt, Dynamic Health Black Cherry Juice Concentrate, Rubber Scraper Or Spatula, Gulfport, Mississippi News, The Westsiders Band, Blueberry Muffins With Applesauce And Yogurt, Microphone Is Analog Or Digital Sensor, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Financial Budget, Who Wrote The Song Just A Swingin, Drank A Monster Now I Can T Sleep, Scc The Hub, Baking Tools Shop Near Me, Does Alcohol Kill Bed Bugs, White Leather Mid Century Dining Chair, Mandala Art For Kids, Xiaomi Mi 10t Lite Review, Keto Butter Cookies With Stevia, Sit Past Perfect, Hungry Hobo Locations, Top Programming Languages In-demand, Who Built The Temple Of Aphaia, My Old Friend Quotes, Philippians 4:6 Meaning, Bolster Pillow Yoga, Avocado Tomato Sandwich, What Quote Is Given To Us In Philippians 4:13, Pocket Wifi Smart Price, Mega Don Quijote, Why Does Bottled Water Make Me Feel Sick, At The Beginning,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply