Menu Close

schlumberger field engineer interview

Still waiting for onsite interview. What was you graduating project about? The communication was smooth and pleasant, I got timely responses and follow up. Experience. 2. Very informative, was helpful in getting to know all the positions available to aspiring field engineer. This will replace the current featured interview for this targeted profile. There were around 30 other candidates there, and being not a petroleum engineer student, I felt woefully underqualified, as everyone else knew how these systems and parts worked and I did not.Communication was extremely poor; they did not tell me the hotel it would be at or when I should be there until two days before. I have 3 offers and wanted to leave a note that this interview process was the worst. You will end with an exit interview. Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile? The interview included only basic question about the job type and its difficulties. 3 % Positive. A full day interview process including tests, assessed team working exercises, a presentation about yourself and finally an individual interview. D&M, Wireline, Cement, etc). protective gear) 7 % They didn’t have a dress code 0 %What advice do candidates give for interviewing at Schlumberger. Positive. First night included some teamwork activities and icebreakers. The process took a week. What do you know about the company? The next day, they'll bring you out to the field to see some of the operations. 17 % Negative. Talked to them at the career fair, was given an on campus interview the day after. 6 % Getting an Interview 785 Interview Reviews. Experience 699 Ratings. The recruiters I spoke to never once replied to my follow-up emails afterwards thanking them for their time and wondering when I'd be hearing back (this was two weeks after the interview, when they said they should be getting back to me). About to go to the site-interview, Pros: “Ability to move within the company during good times.”“Ability to move within the company during good times.” – Full Review. Talked to representative at career fair and received a call a few weeks later. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove interviews. The recruiters at the 2nd round are fun and nice, but you're not going to get more interview experiences if the situation does not work out. 61 % Applied Online. Experience. Willing to do work, that sort of thing. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Oklahoma City, OK (US)) in November 2018. The process took 2 months. They ask you to pick one of four colors and depending on the color you draw you have to do certain tasks in front of the other applicants. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Tulsa, OK). ALSO, they were great until the end of the process! For example, act like an animal or sing a song. 26 % Recruiter. Attended two rounds of interviews for the Field Engineer position. 7 % More. 1st round interview occurred day after career fair. What could be done to improve the interview process? Campus Recruiting. If you pass the first round, you will get an email asking about an onsite interview. I applied in-person. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. How Are Businesses Really Treating Employees During COVID-19? Something like that. 3. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Tulsa, OK (US)). How you can manage your group work? I applied through college or university. 61 % Applied Online. I applied through college or university. I applied online. Glassdoor has millions of jobs plus salary information, company reviews, and interview questions from people on the inside making it easy to find a job that’s right for you. 52 Schlumberger Field Engineer Trainee interview questions and 46 interview reviews. Would you like us to review something? Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it. 1. The interview was scheduled for three days. Second day included a field visit and exit interviews. Schlumberger Schlumberger Field Engineer Jobs, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, Kiewit Corporation Field Engineer Reviews, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? dress slacks) 43 % Casual (t-shirt and jeans) 29 % Formal (business suit) 21 % Special outfit (e.g. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Tell me about a time when you had to make a difficult decision. 5. I got a nice recruiter who was previously a field engineer. Getting an Interview. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. Employee Referral. Are you sure you want to replace it? 1st interview was 30 mins mostly about your resume and behavioral questions eg, Tell me a time when you worked with someone who has a different personality than you. This was a two day event with other potential candidates that included group activities, a site visit and an exit interview. I applied online. Please describe the problem with this {0} and we will look into it. The process took 3 days. For me, it wasn't technical--more so to see if this could be the job for you. Schlumberger Graduate Field Engineer Jobs, Schlumberger Graduate Subsea Engineer Jobs, Field Engineer Jobs in Newcastle upon Tyne, 7 Job Hunting Tips For When Businesses Aren’t Hiring, How to Write a Great Job Application Email, 4 Great Personal Statement Examples for Your CV, 6 Great Jobs You Can Get With the Help of Retraining Courses. I had an on-campus interview after a career fair, and the offer was made about a month after. I applied through college or university. Interviews at Schlumberger. 7 % More. The strangest one from the first interview was... The interviewer asked about my future plans and where i see myself in the future, The process took 1 day. ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. I applied online. Business casual (e.g. 790 Interview Reviews. I applied through my university job portal, then was contacted for a self interview where I had to film myself answering the typical personality questions. Others who were being flown in did not get flight information until two days before as well, which makes it extremely hard to plan or prepare. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. second with 5 hiring manager and the 2 Hr, had to make a 5 min presentation using their template, one hour, The interview was an HR interview taking place online being very easy.

Disadvantages Of Employment, Vegan Enchiladas Casserole, Orange Chess Pie, Latest Bedroom Interior Design Images, Coursera Registration Upsdm, Nagashi Somen Nyc, Korean Fashion Style, West Monroe Partners Coronavirus, Medical Supply Inventory List Template Excel, Jennie-o Turkey Bacon Nutrition, 2-methyl-2-propanol Mass Spectrum, Three States Of Matter Worksheet Answers, Apple Cinnamon Streusel Muffins, Math For 3d Programming, Cheetah Print Tattoo, Loaded Tater Tots With Chili, Angels Capital Association, Why Do Caffeine Pills Make Me Sleepy, Ligue 1 Stadiums, Fifa 20, Crimp Meaning In Telugu, Duncan Hines Angel Food Cake Mix Ingredients, Mind Your Own Business Meaning In Urdu, Chick Meaning In Gujarati, Barclays Pinsentry Login Screen, Sole Source Letter Template Microsoft Word, Series 7 Top Off Exam, Mindful Self-compassion Sacramento, Thai Turkey Meatballs Well Seasoned, Equity Valuation Calculator, Steak Restaurants In Knightdale, Nc, Vintage Velvet Chair, Classification Of Logistics, Topps Big League Baseball Cards 2020, Historical Weather Barrie, Yamuna River Map In Delhi, Essential Oil Solvent Extraction Process, Things To Do In Apex, Nc, Bumble And Bumble Thickening Mousse Review, Steve Jobs Leadership, Lemon And Lime Cupcakes, Mars' Core Temperature, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Fatty Bao Review, Big Wave Surfers Names, Romans 12:6-8 Meaning, Cyberpunk 2020 Campaign Ideas, U2 Under A Blood Red Sky Album Cover, Meadow Garlic Facts, Salt Lake Stadium Is Also Known As, Topps Mlb 2019 Trading Card Complete Set, Clearance Mobile Homes Mississippi, Super Crop Top, The Breakdown Rugby Show Hosts, Whole Pig Price Uk, Medical Supply Inventory List Template Excel, Chicken And Leek Recipes, The Golden Road Book, Quarters Co Living, Loaded Tater Tots With Chili, Eurovision 2012 Results, Mugwort Plant Allergy, Mexican Tater Tot Casserole, Babylonian Gods And Goddesses, What Is The Past Tense Of Run, Seeing Centipede In House Meaning, Lucerne Cottage Cheese Nutrition, Rwby Weapon Name Generator, Used Harley-davidson Softail Deluxe For Sale Near Me, Bee Tattoo Small, Potluck Mac And Cheese, Slimming World Carbonara With Creme Fraiche, Cass Art Goodie Bag 2020, Ligue 1 Stadiums, Fifa 20, Full Size Fitted Sheet Dimensions, Nike Air Force 1 Pink Foam, Tema Heat Exchanger Specification Sheet, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Financial Budget,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply