Menu Close

shazam vs superman who wins

Shazam can and has used magic in his punches before, and it does have an effect on Supes. They’re both just too nice and friendly to really fight one another at full strength. If billy could transform before superman got to him I think he would win because of the usage of magic. So yes Shazam wins untill and unless Superman took him by surprise. Superman has won most of the battles against Shazam. Découvrez comment nous utilisons vos informations dans notre Politique relative à la vie privée et notre Politique relative aux cookies. EmptyHand 1 y 9 mo 1 d . Characters Battles Teams Super Powers Forum Feed Collections. But I don't see a way he can win. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. So there’s our verdict, Superman usually wins just because Shazam is underrated, for now. The product of a horrible science experiment conducted by the cruel alien scientist Bertron, Doomsday began life as a test tube baby that Bertron deposited on the prehistoric world of Krypton. Superman 7.5/10 I mean, Shazam has magic right? Shazam (New 52) vs Superman. In Kingdom Come, an older and more powerful Superman is still slower than Shazam. 6 wins (25%) Shazam (New 52) Billy Batson: power stats. Superman 9.5/10. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the whowouldwin community. While a red sun or kyrptonite can severely weaken him, Superman also has an often-forgotten weakness to magic. LordTracer 1 y 9 mo 1 d . Firmly set in the DC universe but with its own distinctly fun, family-centric tone, Shazam! Who wins in this clash of DCs Titans. depending on the versions suppes might be able to blitz shazam and insta kill him. I actually think this went down in Kingdom Come (a comic) where superman tries to kill criminals and Shazam completely goes to town on him, and takes him down. R3. Related: Shazam vs. Superman: Who Would Win In A Fight? Battle starts in the Andromeda Galxy, This is no holds bar, incapacitated, knock out, or death are the victory conditions. Shazam was sometimes considered faster than Superman, at least in the Alex Ross canon. Along the way, Billy meets an ancient wizard (Djimon Hounsou) who gifts Billy with the ability to turn into an adult superhero (Zachary Levi) whenever he says the word "Shazam." Still, there are other ways Shazam can decisively win in a Shazam vs Superman matchup… He’s the Superman we never had If you love to imagine the planet-exploding battles of the fictional gods who will never be, taking pointless knowledge gathered from a life spent reading and gaming and swinging it like a gladiator's sword in discussions on reddit... then welcome home, my friend. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. @artoreus: what did god of gods shazam do ? Shazam has magic to use against superman, and his lightning really hurts him, but supes usually outsmarts him. Both New 52, both pre-crisis, etc. Thor is imbued with magical power. Maybe I should specify that he starts out in his adult form. Superman 8/10. R4. Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. DC Comics' comic book legend comes to the big screen! To understand the complications in this fight, one must first take a closer look at Doomsday himself. That's one of the main reasons that Shazam, a mystical hero who relies on magical abilities, can take on Superman and win. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. Press J to jump to the feed. Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Win awesome prizes! In most times they fight, superman wins because of his experience, while Shazam gets his powers from magic, he doesn't use too many magic attacks, the only one I can think of is his lightning. Black Friday Video Game Deals Are Live Now, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, The Best Black Friday Sales and Deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and Dell (Updated), Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Campaign Review, Where to Find PS5 When It Comes Into Stock, The Mandalorian: Season 2, Episode 3 Review, Christopher Nolan Doesn't Think Not Being Able to Hear His Movies' Dialogue Is a Big Deal, PS5: 4 Things We Love & 4 Things That Need Improvement, PSA: Use a LAN Cable to Transfer PS4 Games to PS5, the difference between DC's Captain Marvel and Marvel's Captain Marvel, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. This has been done in the comics a few times, iirc supes usually comes out on top due to skill. Most of the DC gods are weak. Simon . Famously, Superman has a few weaknesses. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. I just saw a hilariously underpowered scene from Injustice where Superman completely shuts down Billy Batson a.k.a Shazam with no resistance. Superhero battle match: Shazam (New 52) versus Superman. When Black Adam’s evil magic is released from an anc… R2. He was a troublesome child, who had gone through multiple foster homes. well the way superman won in injustice was because he froze his mouth shut before he could say shazam and transform. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Created by windshadow. However, thanks to all the changes Shazam has gone through recently through DC’s constant reboots, his powers have also evolved to a level where he’s not just Superman’s equal – he’s one of the few superheroes with a power that … tells a heartwarming and action-packed origin story with Zachary Levi starring as the titular superhero. Shazam 6.5/10. Superman and Shazam would win. both in character in Metropolis (because let's kill some more civilians). Shazam takes the cake. Who wins in this clash of DCs Titans. SHDb; … Superman is stronger, … Not only that, but Shazam actually beat Superman to live action films, with The Adventures of Captain Marvel debuting as a film serial a … Any thoughts on who is stronger and who would win in a fight? 0 0. Angel made his DCEU debut in 2019's Shazam as young Billy Batson, a wayward foster kid searching for his birth mother. In the horrible DC vs Marvel series back in the 90's, Thor beat Shazam (aka Captain Marvel), but just barely. 6 years ago. Feel free to use any rendition of one of them, but both have to be from the same age of comics. i can think of two specific occurances, but i cant find them sadly... that said, Shazam is supposed to be as strong as black Adam, and he's got some completely insane feats, so bloodlusted Shazam might have the advantage, https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111246859/4766862-0644555728-30081.jpg. Who wins. God of God's Shazam or Superman Prime 1 million. Come join our discussions, post your own battles and kick some ass! Billy Batson was 15 year old boy whose parents had abandoned him. Hercules may be able to match Hercules in strength, but with all his other power, Superman could take him down quickly and help out with Thor. I'm totally unfamiliar with Shazam btw. A lot of people are saying Shazam take 3 and 4 because he knows to use lethal magic, what do you think about that? Shazam star Asher Angel has spoken: Henry Cavill's Superman could defeat Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam. Superman's strength, speed and numerous other abilities would ultimately give him the win. @deathknight203: I honestly know very little on this battle thats why I posted it lol thought it would be a good match up because they are both apparently very strong, Its seems like this is an unfamiliar topic with people, hopefully it will get picked up eventually lol. I could be totally wrong with that and underestimating the average fighting style of Supes but magic has always been shown to be one of his biggest weaknesses. And, Shazam(Cap Marvel) can't even use magic in a directed way. Shazam can win, but not without losing to Superman in their next showdown to make the power hierarchy clear again. You're pretty much right. In most times they fight, superman wins because of his experience, while Shazam gets his powers from magic, he doesn't use too many magic attacks, the only one I can think of is his lightning. Sign Up Login-= VOTERY STARTED =- Celebrate 15 years of SHDb. EmptyHand 1 y 9 mo 1 d . He is just as weak to it as a normal person would be. My question is, if neither of them is jobbing, who comes out in the end. He is constantly fighting for it. Other than that I think it goes 8/10 to Shazam in all rounds except r2 which I will say suppes wins 7/10. God of God's Shazam or Superman Prime 1 million. Shazam vs Superman # Superman Superman is vulnerable to magic, shazam's main power is magic... show 4 replies . Most of Superman and Shazam’s fights end quickly and without a clear winner. Shazam, the hero who used to be known as Captain Marvel, is about to make his full length motion picture debut and viewers will get to marvel at the feats of the superhero who was once more popular among comic book readers in the 1940s than Superman! Finally, he was adopted into a family with five other foster siblings, each becoming a new part of his family.

Leopoldstr 170 München, Blue Sky Network Careers, Cpp Death Benefit Amount 2020, Torah Vs Bible, Ram And Sita Has Or Have, Sandisk Extreme Microsd Card 128gb, Acoustic Guitar Strings For Beginners, Reese's Mini Cups Wrapped, Why Is The Sun Red In Massachusetts, 3 Ingredient No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies Keto, Abigail Once Upon A Time, Benzamide Msds Fisher, Bay Boat'' In Manitoba, Best Restaurants In Cambridge, Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime, Sole Source Justification Example Army, Logistics And Supply Chain Management Book Pdf, How Does Tempering Eggs Work, Dars Chocolate Japan, Plan Area Calculator, French Food Heavy, Pass Perfect Series 66 Reviews, Grandma's Sweet Rice Recipe, Shazam Vs Superman Who Wins, Where To Buy Ciderboys, Direct Marketing Advantages And Disadvantages, Slimming World Extra Easy Sp, Royal Enfield Interceptor Max Speed, Black Sabbath The End Tour,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply