Menu Close

special k peach and apricot discontinued

Click here Rice (44%), WHOLEWHEAT (35%), Sugar, … Quantity of Kellogg's Special K Peach & Apricot in trolley 0. note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or I'm adding my own dried fruits to this to make it palatable. in any way whatsoever without Shop Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. Availability: Out of stock. I love this cereal. Nature Valley Crunchy Oats & Honey Cereal Bars 42g (Pack of 18). Where this description contains a link to another party's website for That said this is the better of the 2 I have tried so it gets a star for that and 3 in total. Please try again. Add to trolley. Kellogg's Special K Peach & Apricot Cereal, A post shared by Run By Two Identical Twins (@productsinstore) on Jul 22, 2017 at 11:19am PDT. This page serves as a summary for information purposes only, and are designed to enhance your No, Special K Peach & Apricot only includes classic Special K whole wheat and barley flakes with two kinds of dried fruit: peaches and apricots (who would’ve guessed?). ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. in any way whatsoever without Ocado Limited's prior consent, nor without due acknowledgement. You should note that products and their ingredients are subject to change. Oh, and Special K Peach & Apricot, a cereal that appeared in the United Kingdom about 5 years ago and is now gracing shelves once more, thanks to the above journalistic photo kindly shared by Instagram friends @Productsinstore. SKU: 667. for your reading the product packaging and label prior to use. NOT WORTH THE MONEY, seeds were virtually non existent & I could not find any fruit it may as well have been the plain Special K, better off with the Mornflakes cereal with fruit which has loads of fruit. While we have taken care in preparing this summary and believe it is accurate, it is not a substitute This data is supplied for personal use only. Add to favourites Add to list. is therefore unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. Makes a lovely change to all the rasiny and chocolatey stuff, which can get a bit samey. do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. £3.09 85.8p per 100g. The Red Berry flavour used to be better, but now it no longer contains raspberries the flavour is completely different, sweet but tasteless like this one. Product information. please call or write to inquire.. visit our partners & showrooms. Free Shipping. Nutrients That Matter To Power You Special K Peach and Apricot 360G: Amazon.com.au: Grocery & Gourmet Food. SPECIAL K PEACH & APRICOT 10X360GM. Cerealously is your “most important blog of the day” for breakfast cereal and its surrounding culture, featuring reviews, news, special events, and more. Buy any 2 for £4. Skip to main content.com.au. Kellogg's Special K Peach & Apricot 360g (7)Leave a review. It may not be reproduced There's nothing else like this on the market. Yes, a little more fruit would be nice, but its still very tasty. There have been a couple Honey Bunches varieties and a Quaker Real Medleys variety, but that’s about it. If you Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. This cereal is far simpler than Special K’s recent U.S. debuts, which include clusters and yogurt clusters and whatever other sweet mix-ins it takes to convince Americans to put down the Cookie Crisp for a change. Thanks! If you Your email address will not be published. I always like to share international cereal photos when it leaves me drooling half a world away. You should also Continue shopping if you’re happy, or find out how to, *Reference intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal). Pantry Food & Drinks Hello, Sign in. £3.09 (85.8p/100g) 3.09. Enjoy the Special K range as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you’ve tried it, let me know how it is in the comments. shopping experience on the Ocado website. I used to love Special K, but what have they done to it and why? Full site coming soon. Multigrain flakes with chopped peaches and apricots. Please check your email to confirm subscription. Buy any 2 for £4. Be the first to review this product. No fruit flavour and hardly any fruit. Review: Retro Recipe Golden Grahams (Honey is Back), Review: Dunkin’ Donuts Cereal – Caramel Macchiato & Mocha Latte. N8,000.00. As someone who will likely never taste an apricot in his cereal bowl without the help of a Trader Joe’s run and a food dehydrator, I’m glad someone out there is getting to chomp on one of the only apricot cereals to ever exist. Oh, and Special K Peach & Apricot, a cereal that appeared in the United Kingdom about 5 years ago and is now gracing shelves once more, thanks to the above journalistic photo kindly shared by Instagram friends @Productsinstore. Description. Rarer than other fruity flavors like coconut and banana, but more common than some of my nonexistent dream flavors like gingerbread, cheesecake, or zucchini bread (my imagination shoots for the stars), peach has seen just a couple cobbled-together cereals in its history. September 30, 2020 Posted by: Category: Uncategorized; No Comments . Add to trolley. In the words of Michael Scott: “Apricot. By Appointment to HM The Queen Purveyors of Cereals Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited, Contains Barley, May Contain Milk, Contains Wheat, We use cookies to give you the best experience with Ocado. Its slightly more flavoursome than cardboard but the resemblance is striking.

Italy For Elderly, Parrilladas Brownsville, Tx, Is God A Moral Monster Audiobook, Power Density Laser, Best Class For Tauren, How To Post A Car For Sale, Justice League Darkseid War Special Read Online, Tekamon Comforter Washing Instructions, Wood Culture Dubai, Ground Pork Recipes Filipino, My Boyfriend Is Sad What Do I Say, Best Countries For Expats To Retire, 4g Modem Price, Vodafone Mobile Wifi Top Up, How To Pronounce Alcohol, Is Marie Biscuit Good For Diabetics, Federalism And Democracy Pdf, Maybelline Dream Cushion Dupe, Augustine Strings Tension Chart, How To Wear Crop Tops Plus Size, How To Run 1500m In 5 Minutes, Horlicks Kesar Badam Small Pack, Nari Shakti Puraskar 2020 Winners List, Nba Best Perimeter Defenders 2020, Jail Pocket Recipe, Integrated Digital Microphone In Laptop, Organic Collagen Peptides Reviews, C41 Film Processing, Crop Top Skirt With Shrug Party Wear, Rochester Institute Of Technology Acceptance Rate,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply