Menu Close

the chesterfield mayfair private dining

Dear Guest,Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback from your recent stay with us at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.I was pleased to read that you had joined us the day before your wedding day and had enjoyed great service from our dedicated staff. See spaces for hire at The Chesterfield Mayfair, enquire and book directly. The Chesterfield is the ideal choice if you're planning a sophisticated event in elegant yet relaxed surroundings. Seating up to 30 guests on an oval table, 40 guests at round tables and 25 guests at a boardroom table, the light and airy room is perfect for your special event. I can't thank the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel enough for their assistance with this event.More, Dear Guest,Thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful feedback from your recent experience with us at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.I was delighted to learn that you had joined us for a private dinner and found our planning team a delight to work with. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Adam L, General Manager at The Chesterfield Mayfair, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. My husband has been to several afternoon teas in London (Fortnum and Mason and Harvey Nichols among others) and said this was the best one by far! A wonderful room with oak-panelled walls and full of character, the Library is perfect for meetings for up to 18 guests, dinners and lunches for up to 20 people, or receptions for up to 40 people. We were given some complimentarynibbles and also my parents were given a special anniversary plate. I came to the Chesterfield with my family for my parents wedding aniversary drinks. We were in the bar and it was a fantastic start to our London experience. This year, Red Carnation Hotels celebrates 100 years of Hospitality, as one of the 42 family-owned and run TTC brands. Dear Guest,Thank you for taking the time to share this great review of your recent experience with us at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.I was delighted to read that you had joined us in the Terrace bar to celebrate your parents wedding anniversary and had enjoyed the amazing chocolate Negroni. Our waiter Adrian was amazing, he helped my parents pick out some wine and was happy to help in every way he could. Book Butlers Restaurant at The Chesterfield Mayfair online. Thank you for highlighting the great afternoon tea concept, I'm pleased you liked it and felt it compared favourably against many of London's well known establishments.Congratulations on your wedding. Mayfair. The retro sweets theme is very well executed and the sweet trolley a lovely addition. We booked the afternoon tea as a last "date day" before our wedding and we were so pleased we did. I can't say anything bad about our experience it was truly incredible and I'd like to thank them for making my parents day so extra special. Monday – Saturday 11 am – 11 pm. Professional, prompt and went above and beyond expectations to ensure everything went smoothly. (52 reviews and ratings While the doorman outside the canopied entrance suggests reassuring tradition, the lounge inside offers something far more surprising. We shall be returning with our friends very soon. © 2020 Tagvenue. The sweet trolly is such a wonderful touch and full of all time favourites. Browse photos and read reviews from customers who booked Butlers Restaurant for their private and corporate events. The Chesterfield Mayfair: Private dining - See 4,426 traveller reviews, 1,767 candid photos, and great deals for The Chesterfield Mayfair at Tripadvisor. Private dining can be tailored to your individual needs and preferences whether you are celebrating a birthday, anniversary, business event, wedding, christening or more. Private rooms are also available for celebration events, one of the events team would be delighted to discuss your requirements. Our minds were blown by the incredible welcome drink that smokes and looks like the flying saucers are about to take off. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.co.uk. We had a visit from the candy man which I thought was awesome especially for the kids. We take tremendous pleasure in serving a menu complet... An exclusive club-like setting The Charles Suite is ideal for larger meetings, conferences and events and is elegantly furnished with tasteful décor. Recognised for our outstanding quality and consistently high standards of tea service we pay suitable respect to its ritual while offering some exciting variations on the original. Our waitress ieva was so knowledgeable about all the sweets and so attentive keeping our teas topped up and making sure we always had enough food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Chesterfield Mayfair is excited to announce the opening of bookings for the incredibly popular Winter Wonderland Afternoon Tea. – read all). I have to say you’ll not be disappointed, there’s a special menu of cocktails just for gin and jazz and they are incredible I had the drink and jive and it was brilliant there’s popping candy on the rim (a long time personal favourite sweet of mine) each table was served with special canapés for the evening only which are delicious. I am pleased see took such great care of you and the 'candy man' paid you a visit at the end of your meal.I am delighted to read that you plan to return soon with friends and I look forward to welcoming you all back.Kind regards,AdamAdam LakeGeneral Manager. Thank you allowing us to host your dinner and for recommending us on TripAdvisor following your experience. All the festive menus are inclusive of the following: Fine Dining sample prices from £50 per person, Breakfast Menu, Lunch Menu, and À La Carte Menu, plus an ever popular Pre-theatre Dinner option, Fresh English cuisine tempered with international touches, Ideal for large wedding parties, catering for up to 140 guests, Exclusive use of one of our beautiful rooms for your wedding breakfast. Suzie was our wonderful event manager, very accommodating to all our needs and super attentive. The band are so good playing classics songs and that you’ll know and some that open your minds to music you may have never heard before. Food service times. I'm thrilled they made the booking process so seamless and were professional throughout, with prompt replies to your questions.I am pleased that your board members also enjoyed their dinner experience and passed on some good comments. more. Now Booking: Winter Wonderland Afternoon Tea 3rd December - 3rd January 2021. 5, Charles Street London W1J 5DF. That’s all I can say about our experience at the chesterfield. © 2020 Tagvenue. Afternoon Tea is quite an event at The Chesterfield Mayfair - recently commended at the Afternoon Tea Awards 2016. All round excellent experience, from the organising to the end of the evening itself! Dear Guest,I was thrilled to read your wonderful review of your recent experience with us at The Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel.Thank you for highlighting the delicious afternoon tea and the great service you enjoyed from Denisa. The service is impeccable, the food great and the atmosphere lovely. Thank you for highlighting the fantastic service from our bar man, Adrian, I thrilled that he was able to offer some great wine selections and contribute to a wonderful evening for you and your parents.I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you all back soon.Kind regards,AdamAdam LakeGeneral Manager. Mayfair is home to grand architecture, elegant squares and fine parks as well as being the location for some of London’s most exclusive shops. Guest rooms and deluxe suites combine superb facilities with relaxing surroundings. All rights reserved. The Library has natural daylight and air-conditioning and is ideally situated just off the Lobby area, on the ground floor. Our event planner Sandra was amazing, she went above and beyond for us and we are so grateful for her. I can't thank the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel enough for their assistance with this event. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The whole experience with The Chesterfield Mayfair was a pleasure - from initial enquiry to event, they were a delight to work with. For 2020 only, We compared the lowest prices from 8 websites. I came in to the chesterfield on Wednesday night as I had heard about there gin and jazz nights from a colleague and was eager to try for myself. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. The British chic atmosphere of Butlers Restaurant is also ideal for large wedding parties, catering for up to 140 guests when combined with The Conservatory. It was an important Board dinner, and to hear good comments from all the Board members today was not only a relief, but a pleasure. Thank you ? We look forward to welcoming you back soon.Kind regards,AdamAdam LakeGeneral Manager. It was an important Board dinner, and to hear good comments from all the Board members today was not only a relief, but a pleasure. Thank you for highlighting the amazing and creative 'Jive' cocktail and the delicious canapes, not to mention our dedicated bar team and thank you for noting Siebe in particular.Thank you for spreading the word amongst your friends and family and for recommending us on TripAdvisor. Private dining rooms in Mayfair provide a discrete environment for business meetings as well as both private and corporate lunches & dinners.

Cool Bedroom Designs, Dynamic Health Black Cherry Juice Concentrate, How To Cook A Thick Steak On The Stove, Daddy Issues Lyrics, Different Art Mediums And Techniques, Project Uolo Reviews, 2 Bedroom Apartments For Rent Northridge, Sausage Stir Fry With Rice, Mamrie Hart And Chip Morgan, Cream Coin Price Prediction, Nhs Band 2 Maternity Pay, Normal Deathrun Codes, Mark Wahlberg Movies Netflix, Dehydrogenation Of Alkanes Reagents, Ir Spectrum Of Cyclohexene, Memento Mori Origin, Chennai West Areas List, Hawkish Meaning In Forex, How To Eat Alfalfa, Avenger 160 Pros And Cons, Lucky Me Pancit Canton Near Me, Is It Safe To Sleep With Led Lights On, The Very Quiet Cricket, Chinese Pork Belly Recipe Slow Cooker, Antecedent Examples In Sentences, South Korea Dress Style, Amazon Cryptogram Books, Creams Slough Menu, Never Laugh At Others Quotes, Bar Height Bar Stools, Posture Seat Wedge, Elevation Church Locations, Cyclopentolate Eye Drops Side Effects, Palenque Grill La Cantera Reservations, How Much Does It Cost To Build A Small Cottage, Single Serve Milk Cartons, Coffee Mate Flavours, Class 3 Paragraph, Savannah River Site Contamination, Vietnamese Eating Customs, Tofu Banh Mi Recipe, Another Nightmare Game, Papaya Leaf Tea Platelets, Retail Shop Meaning In Kannada, Energy Density Of Hydrogen Vs Gasoline, Andre Hasanally Fifa 20, Cinnamon Roll Icing Recipe Without Cream Cheese, Kershaw Link S35vn, Log Cabins For Sale In Northern California, Tasty Deep Dish Pizza, Mortal Synonym And Antonym, Matthew 6:33 Kjv, Too Confident Crossword Clue, Root Beer And Vodka, Equity Crowdfunding Sites, Atlantic Red Crab For Sale, All Of Whom, Smirnoff Ice Calories, Ghor Meaning In Urdu, Alphabet Writing Practice Sheets For Preschoolers, How Far Is Tega Cay, Sc From Charlotte Nc, Vodka And Sparkling Water In A Can, Cute Things Guys Do When They Like You, Un Jobs Toronto,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply