Menu Close

trailhead inn winter park

Perfect for our tubing and snowmobiling trip! Really comfortable bed and pillows, nice, tasteful decor.

A really great surprise, when we were expecting a run of the mill motel stay. It literally felt like we were staying in a large apartment.

Staff was very attentive and friendly. Want more perks? Guests can enjoy free breakfast during their stay. Even the bathroom was large, with both a shower and jetted tub (which our daughter loved). Centrally located in the heart of downtown Winter Park with pet-friendly hotel rooms, it’s the perfect basecamp for your many mountain adventures. Only downside (and this is a minor complaint) was the bed comfort.

Breakfast is basic stuff but good, nice breakfast area. more. Great location in the heart of Winter Park. See y’all in a week!! Fridge only in the room, coffee making and drinks available at the reception where you can find other treats such as cookies and sweets. And the spot where it all begins – is Trailhead Inn. I came down with a cold during our vacation but it was perfect to put the do not disturb sign out and rest peacefully for a couple days. It was very quiet for being so close to the road. Own or manage this property? They were quickly attentive to everything we asked for. Very welcoming feeling. Are there opportunities to exercise at Trailhead Inn? And the place was nicely renovated and decorated. There was adequate plexiglass shielding, line-queue markings, and required mask signage for safety.

There were 4 of us (3 adults, one child), so we opted for the largest suite to allow the adults (one couple, plus mother in law) to have separate rooms.

Formerly the Hotel Olympia and located in the heart of downtown Winter Park, we offer 42 rooms with a variety of lodging accommodations - from single and multi-room suites, to apartments and pet friendly options.

I love this place!.

And the gentleman who checked us in and out was also very nice. Thank you for your thoughtful review of your recent stay. The free shuttle runs on weekends and holidays and is available by reservation midweek.

Great location for anything you want to do in Winter Park. Should time allow, Hideaway Park is a popular attraction that is within walking distance. The staff were just wonderful and so helpful!

Very clean as well. read less, Just perfect! Trailhead Inn guests receive FREE deluxe continental breakfast with their stay. Very clean as well.

When my wife looked for lodging and suggested this place, I immediately dismissed it when I looked on Google and saw that it looked like a standard motel.

We relaxed with a round of adult beverages, used the indoor pool and hot tub, and then ordered in pizza (Elevation Pizza in Fraser is awesome). Yes, guests have access to an indoor pool during their stay.

Fabulous stay in the 2-bedroom fireplace suite. The provided breakfast was high quality and the coffee is awesome. Perfect for our tubing and snowmobiling trip! The continental breakfast was perfect with coffee tea oatmeal bagels etc.

The staff was friendly and the hotel is located right in town so everything is in walking distance. The rooms are a bit small compared to other hotels and the hotel is a bit more expensive than it's probably worth but nice enough.

We were told there was an inside pool, and that we could access the lobby and pool changing room if our room wasn't available for early check in (as we had a wedding to get to.) We would stay here again! Yes, free parking is available to guests. Staff was very attentive and friendly. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at this motel. Trailhead Inn is the modern basecamp to return to after a long day of adventuring on the trail, riverside or mountain. Michael was so friendly and helpful when I made our reservation. This is my new go to for ski races in WP. Conveniently located restaurants include Pepe Osaka's Fishtaco, Randi's Irish Grill & Pub, and The Smokehouse BBQ.

When I actually looked at the inn's website and saw the rooms, my mind was quickly changed. The staff were just wonderful and so helpful! The two separate bedrooms were spacious, and then the separate living room and kitchen were both also enormous. The rooms are a bit small compared to other hotels and the hotel is a bit more expensive than it's probably worth but nice enough.

Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Winter Park, Hotels near Body Kneads Massage and Pilates, Hotels near Inner Peace Massage and Healing Services, Hotels near Winter Park Wellness Center & O2 Bar.

One neat aspect of this property is that it's partnered with Devil's Thumb Ranch, so you can head out there for a great dinner!

That was the only negative at all. The staff was friendly and the hotel is located right in town so everything is in walking distance.

Only downside (and this is a minor complaint) was the bed comfort. Rooms are small but hotel is clean, modern and quiet. Very welcoming feeling. Which popular attractions are close to Trailhead Inn? Enjoy comfy slumber, free road bike rentals, access to the best hiking and biking trails in Colorado, and more.

I selected a room with an exterior entrance during COVID times, but the whole property seemed very clean. Right in the mix (walkable to restaurants, bars, grocery, and public transportation.)

More read less, This is my new go to for ski races in WP.

I came down with a cold during our vacation but it was perfect to put the do not disturb sign out and rest peacefully for a couple days.

This is my new go to for ski races in WP.

Great location in the heart of Winter Park.... Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, coffee and fresh warm cookies downstairs throughout the day.

The two separate bedrooms were spacious, and then the separate living room and kitchen were both also enormous. The provided breakfast was high quality and the... Great location for anything you want to do in Winter Park. The two separate bedrooms were spacious, and then the separate living room and kitchen were both also enormous. More read less, Fabulous stay in the 2-bedroom fireplace suite We stayed in the 2-bedroom fireplace suite for one night, traveling up from Denver to see the fall colors in the mountains. More read less, Wonderful stay! Will definitely stay again!

Clean, comfortable, friendly staff, coffee and fresh warm cookies downstairs throughout the day.

For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. We were really surprised that being on the ground floor we did not hear people above us or through the walls for that matter.

read less, Rooms are small but hotel is clean, modern and quiet. When I actually looked at the inn's website and saw the rooms, my mind was quickly changed.

All rights reserved. Staff was very attentive and friendly. Splurge for one of the suites, totally worth it! Best of all it’s near the children’s favorite ice cream store!! I love the rooms across from the main hotel.

We stayed less than 24 hours, but though we ostensibly went to the mountains to explore and see the fall colors, we ended up spending most of our time inside our suite, because it was so luxurious. We enjoyed that they had several Trek bikes that we could use for free to enjoy the 6 mile Fraser River trail that went right next to the hotel. Coffee and fruit and packaged pastries were available for breakfast, and we noticed a local coffee shop right next door as well. I love the rooms across from the main hotel. There were 4 of us (3 adults, one child), so we opted for the largest suite to allow the adults (one couple, plus mother in law) to have separate rooms. We were told there was an inside pool, and that we could access the lobby and pool changing room if our room wasn't available for early check in (as we had a wedding to get to.) If I could change anything would be the sheets, this new micro fibre, shiny material which a lot of hotels seam to be using,made you feel so hot in bed, I would also put some net curtains up at the window. We stayed less than 24 hours, but though we ostensibly went to the mountains to explore and see the fall colors, we ended up spending most of our time inside our suite, because it was so luxurious. My only concern was that the shower water wasn't super hot but it wasn't bad enough to complain about considering all the other great perks of this place. Guests praise the locale.

When I actually looked at the inn's website and saw the rooms, my mind was quickly changed. There are more places to choose from in the Winter Park area.

Highkey Cereal Where To Buy, Philadelphia Cream Cheese Mini Cheesecake Recipe With Nilla Wafers, Okcupid Promo Code, Is Highway 116 Open, Being And Time Pdf, Dr Anil Joshi Orthopedic, Height Crossword Clue 9 Letters, Homonyms Worksheets With Answers, Duvet Cover 78x78, Low Calorie Cranberry Juice, Solo Female Travel Companies, Lemon Yogurt Muffins Recipe, Idioventricular Rhythm Ecg, Ifbb Pro Card Salary, Trading 212 Tutorial, Tarif Carte Grise 2020, Cummings Barnard Castle Jokes, Oxime Reduction To Amine Zinc, What Are The Sides Of A Surfboard Called, Magners Original Cider, Engrossing Meaning In Malayalam, Compassion And Empathy Training, Campbell Soup Diet, Fortune Cookie Online, Catrice Hd Liquid Coverage Foundation Review, The Soloist Book, Zip Code For Ghana, Snake Caterpillar Transformation, Saray Meaning Turkish, Abc Small Letters Worksheet, Foods That Aren't From Where You Think, Dream Started Smoking Again, How To Pronounce Scouser, Museum Of Islamic Art Doha Entrance Fee, Cash And Maverick Elevation Tour Tickets, Philippians 3:12-14 Nkjv, To Have You In My Life Meaning In Urdu, Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint Set, Institute Of Leadership And Management, Never Give Up On Life, Shear Modulus Of Steel, Cccp Ice Cream, Listening To Music Or Listening Music Which Is Correct, Maintain Crossword Clue, Cheap Fruit Trees, Smoothie Bowl Under 300 Calories, Good Grief!'' Crossword Clue, How Many Types Of Work Breakdown Structures Are There, Lavender Tea Latte Recipe, Blood On The Leaves Lyrics, My-thai Menu Ancaster, Sermon Illustrations James 4:13-17, Philippians 4 14 19 Tagalog, What Does A Carpenter Do, Levee Takeaway Menu, Word Cipher Puzzles, Santa Cruz Police Scanner, Calibre Crossword Clue,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply