Menu Close

white chocolate cupcakes with box mix

So happy it worked out for you. And my kids loved it too. Most bloggers will not respond and so sincerely? Cupcakes are always a hit with the kids, but even the adults will appreciate these ones! Hi can I use cake mixes that already have pudding in them and still add the separate box of pudding? Thanks! One thing I tell people about this recipe is that because of the add-ins, it makes a lot of batter. Good luck! The result will be a perfectly moist, fluffy, rich cake that tastes like it came from a bakery. I have dark pans, so I cooked them at 325 for 18min. Michele. I now use this similar recipe, which never fails and tastes delicious. Happy baking! This time I won't worry about using all the batter. I'll be making another soon, this time using chocolate cake and red velvet pudding and then again with strawberry cake and cheesecake pudding. You then suggest pudding, which has additional fast. Lobster dinners are cheaper for 1 than they are for 2 people, and we don’t have to share our box of chocolates! Maybe add some additional pink neon food coloring?? As with any cake batter, make sure to not over-fill your baking dish. We love cream cheese frosting  on a chocolate cupcake, so we included the our favorite frosting recipe below. I thought I had edited the recipe to reflect that, but I don't think I did. Thanks! I just made an 11x15 and doubled the recipe, it was perfect. Good luck. Yes, I'm sure that would be fine. I used Duncan Hines Butter Cake, melted butter instead of oil, full fat sour cream, full fat milk, instant sugar free white chocolate pudding mix, extra vanilla and Princess flavoring (husband loves this) and the extra six tablespoons of flour some posters said gave them success. I think you'll love the lemon cake mix and the lemon pudding even better! Fill each baking cup 1/2 -2/3 full. Thank you! I am not sure as I have never used the sugar-free. Any suggestions? Put it all in the 9x13 dish and it was way too much batter :) I hope that helps. Sorry, but most cake mixes are NOT 16-18 oz.! Mine fell also. I have made many cakes/cupcakes but I have never had so many compliments! I wish I could figure it out too! This doctored up cake mix makes more batter because of the added ingredients, so it makes too much to fit it all into a 9x13 baking pan for example. I know that NONE of you meant to be disrespectful or cause her lack of sleep because of disappointing others. So for all you who have had trouble with this version, hop on over to my newest cake mix recipe, . I live in Denver, Colorado (5,280 ft.) I've heard you should add more flour?? I would advise not too unless you dont mind a slightly yellow cake instead of white. I have made it before with 2 sticks of butter, 4 eggs, 1 cup flour and 1 cup sugar and 1 1/2 cups milk and teaspoon vanilla flavor or the flavor of your choice. I would try and use one without the pudding in the mix. Just made the Doctor Up Choc Cupcakes, taste wonderful but everyone of them caved in the middle, WHY???? I added 4-minutes to the boxed cook time and used a 13x9 Corning Ware dish. Just the cupcakes. I use applesauce in stead of oil. The kids look forward to choosing what/who they want on their cakes every year. Cupcakes are the same way too; it makes about 3 dozen cupcakes. I am not sure. I used COOK pudding before reading the directions... am I sunk? So happy you love the recipe! I followed everything exact. Black cherry yogurt sounds amazing! I am making a very large sheet cake. If you do use butter then it is an equal substitute. You could try white chocolate pudding possibly?? Thanks for the recipe. Good question. You want to only fill the pans about 2/3 full. I’m using 10, 8 & 6 inch round cake pans... making 2 of each size and then cutting them in half. Learn your oven ladies. I am so sorry and because I want anything you make from my site to turn out right, I have created a new cake mix recipe that I think you'll love. We do all kinds of different ones. Fill the centers with raspberry jam – I like seedless best – and then top them with a sinfully delicious white chocolate buttercream. Oh darn. I baked in a Bundt pan at recommended temperature, but needed to bake longer. I don't think I have ever made a cake from scratch ever since finding this tip. Hopefully it turned out ok. Let me know! Any hints appreciated. I even added half a teaspoon of parking powder thinking the pudding was not letting it rise enough but that barely helped. If they love them, I'll be making 50 for my mom's birthday in May! I think it was at Walmart that I saw it last time I was there. I love this recipe but sadly it does not seem to work for everyone. It will be thicker than traditional boxed cake mix combined with the standard oil, water, and eggs. I was very pleased. Great idea. So sorry it did not turn out. I used the combination of white cake and pistachio pudding mix. ? I am in love with the recipe, however it keeps falling. If so does anyone have suggestions to replace the sour cream? This recipe does work better as a cake recipe. I would try googling 'strawberry cream cheese frosting' and I am sure lots of recipes will pop up. Myself included actually! Thank you for coming back to let me know. Because of the added ingredients you will end up with more cake batter. of baking powder when you want to do this "Cake Doctor" thing of using cake mixes instead of doing fully SCRATCH recipes. Do you extend the experience for like a week until you’re crunching a bunch of dead flowers? Any more than that and they spill out the sides. Does anyone who had a problem with cupcakes remember what kind of mix you used? These white chocolate cupcakes are cupcakes for the true white chocolate lover! Can I make yellow cake with vanilla bean pudding? And I am really happy that everyone loved it and thought you were a professional baker! You would then end up with a dirty color of "pink"? Hi Rebecca! How about white cake mix and lemon pudding. I absolutely love the taste of this doctored cake mix. Yes the 8 inch round pan. way by using a cake mix and then adding a few more ingredients to make them extra special! Thanks! ( Milk in this case? I did not use vanilla. Instead of an electric mixer you can use a wire whisk or even a spatula to mix it all together. This recipe seems to be hit or miss and I am not sure what to do about it. Do you still add the water to the cake mix? Hands down the best cake I've ever had home made. I made a 4 layer cake using 2 round pans cut in half. This recipe just baffles me because it works so well for some and not at all for others. It was fantastic. I know this post is from a while ago. I made cupcakes today using your directions and they turned out flat. So sweet of you. Whatever you use; cake pans, cupcake pan, etc. I am so sorry you're having trouble with this.

Excavation Meaning In Malayalam, Kellogg's Rice Krispies Treats Ingredients, World Breaker Hulk Vs Thor, Where Can I Buy High Key Snacks, Millennial Pop Culture Trivia, Edith Name Popularity, Puerto Rican Churrasco Recipe, Diners, Drive-ins And Dives Italian Episode, Secret Nation Love You Well, Organic Collagen Peptides Reviews, Bangla Hindu Dharma Grantha, Brown Color Code Cmyk, Masala Khichdi Recipe With Toor Dal, Kush Klub Commercial Drive, Thai Style Chili Sauce, Where Are Clove Shoes Manufactured, Acc Course Schedule, Sam's Choice Italia Basil Pesto Ingredients, Smart Baking Company Shark Tank, Tokyo Gore Police English Subtitles, 2070 Super Fortnite Fps, Heart Ticker Meaning In Gujarati, North Carolina Beaches, Doctrine Of Nicolaitans, Lounge Chair With Ottoman, What Is Netgear Genie, Mindfulness On College Campuses, Best Pub Food Launceston, Is Dehydrogenation The Same As Oxidation, Doreen Name Origin, Lamentations 3 22-24 Nkjv, Vibrational Spectroscopy Questions And Answers, Ready To Eat Cheesecake Filling Recipes, Hurt Feelings Gif Flight Of The Conchords, Arroz Caldo Sangkap, Pancreas Meaning In Urdu, Career Journal Examples, Italian Spaghetti Recipe With Sausage, Green Card Renewal Fee 2020, Colossians 3:17 Kjv, How To Pronounce Metabolism, Strawberry Cheesecake Filled Cupcakes,

Like Us? - Fuck ya!

Leave a Reply